Search This Blog

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Going to salem fellowship went well today : ) aka www.brunstad.org "smith's friends"................

Update 4/4/2024 (if people are going to this blog post a ton, on some search to "find proof" that I am a horrible worthless b word like my attackers call me often enough over the years on my blog without saying the b-word but that's basically what they are calling me.................that's sad) I literally donate on my blog near everyday to help fund schools - YOU CAN'T CARE ABOUT THE KIDS AND BE A TOTAL B'WORD YOU CAN'T!
This is the church where I 1st got understanding of the bible and the narrow way. Since then though I've decided the "narrow way" isn't 100% about how you look - aka costume jewelry but how you live. I got proof of some sort....................
Matthew 7:20 "Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them."
If every chick that weared makeup and jewelry was headed to the pits of hell then MATTHEW 7:20 WOULDN'T NEED TO EXIST.........BUT IT DOES. And I know none of you will believe me that Matthew 7:20 exists becuase you alllllllllllll like to hate on makeup wearing jewelry wearing ladies and label them jezebel trash. 
also
Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
 When guys go to work do they often wear trashy clothing - no they don't -
well guess what
I work in the realistate industry have for years
the jewelry and the makeup is part of my professional "work look"

Going to salem fellowship went well today : )  aka www.brunstad.org "smith's friends"................pic is of the inside their main meeting hall and their band........my daughter said that she was having a hard time hearing the people sing to know what words they were singing ---------- I noticed that to............they got a lot of people playing music up there and it's kinda overpowering  everyone singing in the church (I think they just need a few sisters or brothers to sing into the microphone for every song ----------- I can sing -------- just sayin!!!!!!!!!!!)
   Definately felt the love today : ) Brian accidentally ordered me a snickers candy bar coffee ---------- it wasn't as good as the milky way candy bar coffees they have!
  Definately a step in the right direction for me going to salem fellowship today and working on loving them.
   Sat and chated with yelena, she remembered that I requested their cement turtle to be left in their playground, it's still there : ) I still like the thing : )
   I feel like I need a bible verse to make this blog post all official --- John 13:35 "By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." Love one another that's my exhortation for the entire body of christ.............I have a lot of love for a lot a lot a lot of christians from like many churches out there I'm glad I do.
  1 Thessalonians 3:12 "And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you:" That's all I got for today............got a cold it's ruff, sore throat. Have a great day earth!
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Ponce's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose................




0 comments:

Post a Comment