Search This Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2011

This article is saying there's no more apostles or prophets vocations to be "called to" THEY HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY WIPED OUT IN THE BODY OF CHRIST IN THE YEAR 2024 https://davidandersontheauthor.com/2021/11/07/no-more-apostles-and-prophets/ all you have is pastors, men, and baby makeing of no value women......................

yep marilyn's goth today, it is the way to be I believe in a world where women are deemed "less then" (((((((((unless they are married to a ---- Gomez Adams ----- I SPEAK THE TRUTH MOST MEN VIEW WOMEN LESS LESS LESS LESS THANKS TO 1 Timothy 2:15))))))
there is hope ladies all it takes is 1 Gomez Adams 😁
Update 4/6/2024 in 2011 or so, I was told I was a apostle I BELIEVED IT. In 2024 I don't believe that anymore, I've been told "vocations" to be called to, or the vocation of apostle DON'T EXIST ANYMORE (several pastors have said that, that's the "common belief" held by pastors and therefore christians in general in the year 2024 https://www.blueletterbible.org/Comm/stewart_don/faq/the-various-gifts-of-the-holy-spirit/08-are-there-still-apostles-today.cfm). 
This article is saying there's no more apostles or prophets vocations to be "called to" THEY HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY WIPED OUT IN THE BODY OF CHRIST IN THE YEAR 2024
https://davidandersontheauthor.com/2021/11/07/no-more-apostles-and-prophets/
all you have is pastors
men
and baby makeing of no value women......................
I'm not treated "special" anymore, so why would I believe I'm anything BUT DIRT?????????????????
A LOWLY WORTHLESS GIRL..................
1 Timothy 2:15 "Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety." - Baby maker that is it, in my own religion, in christianity I am taught that all I am is a significantly less then baby maker and that that is all I can be. That "vocations" especially that of a apostle, are never like how it was in the bible times many pastors have told me............that that vocation doesn't exist anymore basically they say. That we are in a "new dispensation of grace" they say,  one where I guess there's no vocations at all????????????????
men have all the value in the body of christ it's been that way ever since the kings james bible came out in..........whenever it came out?????????????????
I ain't even fighting that
I can't win
tired out
go ahead and attack me for your "lord jesus christ" as people do these days all the 1000's and 1000's and 1000's of people going to my blog everyday ATTACK ME IT'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR YOUR LORD "JESUS CHRIST" TO MAKE HIM HAPPY CAUSE THAT'S MY EXPERIENCE PAST FEW YEARS WITH CHRISTIANITY I GET ATTACKED............
              "You Can't, You Won't And You Don't Stop"
My left ear has blistered I need prayer, it's like not going good for me right now (the meds I got last night supposed to clear it up in a few days --------- it's looking to be a ruff next few days for me).......................and satan if this be's some way for you to retaliate against me there's no stopping this "You Can't, You Won't And You Don't Stop".............Come And Rock The Sure Shot (sure shot being jesus)
"I'm That Kid In The Corner ((((((((((((ya I'm that kid in the corner : ))))))))))))))))
All Fucked Up And I Wanna So I'm Gonna
Take A Piece Of The Pie, Why Not, I'm Not Quitting
Think I'm Gonna Change Up My Style Just To Fit In"
Lyrics the beastie boys.
Ephesians 6:11 "Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh the wiles of the devil............note to satan I've watched every episode of "the road runner" several times (you know the one w/bugs bunny) just sayin! The road runner says................Isaiah 40:31 "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."
Devil he does put roadblocks in our way I believe it, to try and get us to give up, or maybe not run so fast to jesus --------- I know your "wiles" satan. DON'T GIVE UP NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I tell yelena all I got to do is stay jesus's prisoner for the rest of my life and I know I'll be saved, it's going to happen..........Matthew 24:13 "But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."
Bye, bye coyote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.donorschoose.org/

Mrs. Flores's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at donors choose................




0 comments:

Post a Comment