Search This Blog

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Original post me talking about a ear infection but reason this post is popular is what I said about LGBTQ. America what happened? "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness" - that's supposed to be all people LGBTQ INCLUDED!!!!!!!!!!! And here I am on my blog being JUDGED for wanting a better life for myself (money ya you can judge me all day long and many of you do for wanting MONEY) THIS IS AMERICA THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN WANT A BETTER LIFE!!!!!!!!! LGBTQ INCLUDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................

Original post me talking about a ear infection but reason this post is popular is what I said about LGBTQ. America what happened? "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness" - that's supposed to be all people LGBTQ INCLUDED!!!!!!!!!!! And here I am on my blog being JUDGED for wanting a better life for myself (money ya you can judge me all day long and many of you do for wanting MONEY) THIS IS AMERICA THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN WANT A BETTER LIFE!!!!!!!!! LGBTQ INCLUDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................
PPPS..........this ear infection in 2011 was mega bad........mega mega bad......................
 "(like many gays and lesbians bestest I add that in - pry dreamt this cause I watched a you tube video of this gay kid that was christian and wanted to go into the ministry my heart really went out to that particular kid - what you know about being gay or lesbian sheri? nothing but I do know what it's like to be looked down upon for a impediment not 100% in my control)..............and I was in love with their white palm tree's they were the only people with white palm tree's, and at one point of the year I had to deal with moths that resembled mickey mouse that were especially not nice..........and mushrooms. aka I need prayer! This ear infection is nearly gone, I gotta be at the tail end of it."

   https://foe.org/

""""Bayer-Monsanto knows that Roundup isn’t safe – not for monarchs, and not for people either. But the corporation has lied to you and the rest of the public about the dangers of these pesticides. It’s manipulated science and dodged regulations designed to keep you, me, and pollinators safe – all so it can continue to rake in the cash as beautiful monarch butterflies and human health are put at serious risk! We can’t sit back and watch as the pesticide industry wreaks havoc on our planet.

The greedy pesticide industry is putting monarchs, people, and our planet at risk. Fight back and donate $10 to Friends of the Earth today.""" - Frends of the earth. 

Sheri speaking.........................loveing one another isnot only be a defender of the rights of the LGBTQ --------------- it's caring about the planet AND OUR BUTTERFLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Romans 13:8 "Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law." - AMEN ROMANS 13:8!
I haven't pelotoned biked in 2-3 days my allergies are through the roof right now. Maybe today my asthma will be better????????????????????






0 comments:

Post a Comment