Search This Blog

Saturday, September 10, 2022

I thoroughly believe the Scorpion Kings (that's what I call them) will come to this earth before the rapture........................(shabbating tonight and a pastor going off about pre-trib rapture like all pastors do has GOT ME FIRED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!)........

 I thoroughly believe the Scorpion Kings (that's what I call them) will come to this earth before the rapture........................(shabbating tonight and a pastor going off about pre-trib rapture like all pastors do has GOT ME FIRED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!)........

1 Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

oh I'm going somewhere with this!!!!!!!!!!! ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahah yes
I'm a little generally stoked tonight
spent the day with the family at a comic convention 
and bought a Vlad the Impaler patch 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
(I like don't want to like -------- vlad or nothing --------- I'm just a fan)
(all the patches I got today, the vlad patch made my day for reals : ) 
Revelation 11

15 Then the seventh angel blew his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he shall reign forever and ever.” 16 And the twenty-four elders who sit on their thrones before God fell on their faces and worshiped God, 17 saying,

“We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty,
    who is and who was,
for you have taken your great power
    and begun to reign.
18 The nations raged,
    but your wrath came,
    and the time for the dead to be judged,
and for rewarding your servants, the prophets and saints,
    and those who fear your name,
    both small and great,
and for destroying the destroyers of the earth.”

before that "last trumpet" 

is the scorpion kings trumpet 

oh hell ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I'm a goth I also am a fan of the scorpion kings

nobody maybe believe me???? But I used to astroproject and visit the scorpion kings all the time --------- they really nice ---------- I REPENTED OF THE OCCULT I WAS UP TO NO GOOD BACK THEN IT WAS BAD FOR ME) They won't be nice to most the earth, but they my buddies.

Revelation 9:1-6 "And the fifth angel blew his trumpet, and I saw a star fallen from heaven to earth, and he was given the key to the shaft of the bottomless pit.[a] 2 He opened the shaft of the bottomless pit, and from the shaft rose smoke like the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened with the smoke from the shaft. 3 Then from the smoke came locusts on the earth, and they were given power like the power of scorpions of the earth. 4 They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any green plant or any tree, but only those people who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 They were allowed to torment them for five months, but not to kill them, and their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it stings someone. 6 And in those days people will seek death and will not find it. They will long to die, but death will flee from them."
You might also
want to love Lucifer like I do
fellow christians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He might could protect you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shiz is gonna get real
this shiz is fixing on happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY BUDDIES ARE COMING OUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT!!!!!!!!!!
If you have not given your life to Jesus....................
"Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior." - I copied that from wikipedia 😁👍
wikipedia might be in the soul saving buisiness?????????????????????????
1 Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed." - that's what the bible says.......................know how to read please people. Swear I'm the only one on earth that knows how to read, like I'm literally convinced I am literally the only person that knows how to read. 
Revelation 11

15 Then the seventh angel blew his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he shall reign forever and ever.”  ----------- that has got to be the "last trumpet" talked about in 1 Corinthinians 15:52

I am 100% I will be reunited with my Scorpion Kings buddies before I am raptured

I am looking forward to that to

a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a goth christian!!!!!!!!!!

😁👍



0 comments:

Post a Comment