Search This Blog

Saturday, September 3, 2022

I disagree with some american Jews. Real Judaism does involve war. Many a time in the old testiment god was like "kill these people please thank you" it's like they are reading a different torah then me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Deuteronomy 1:8 "Behold, I have set the land before you: go in and possess the land which the Lord sware unto your fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give unto them and to their seed after them." The words "go in and possess" means basically kill, basically, I do not have anything but love for muslims okay - but I telllllllllling you all muslims back then didn't just say "hi jews" oh you want my land, ok here you go CAUSE THEY AIN'T FEELING THAT WAY TODAY......................God was sure nuff telling the Jews to kill a lot of people BASICALLY IN Deuteronomy 1:8 and I believe they DID.......................

 Update 5/5/2024 I did not INCITE the gaza war, if that is what my haters are thinking reading this post, I WAS MERELY SAYING GOD IS ABOUT WAR MOST OF THE TIME IN THE BIBLE.............I know how to read. People do need to defend themselves, jews in my estimation ESPECIALLY need to be able to defend themselves (I am not enjoying the gaza war and wish that never happened). My oldest child (maybe a jew, according to my dad his side of the family is just white brittish people) wanted to join the gaza war protest, I don't remember why exactly something came up so he wasn't able to join the gaza war protest??????????...........................

 Latest pic of my dad who is according to my mom a "brittish man" but his daughter from previous wife who never they never took proper dna test, my dad just believe's her to be his child I saw her generic 1st dna test results (she took 2 generic dna tests amber baker of salem oregon) Said she was 97% Finland..................so my dad believe's he his a swedish horn blower..................my dad says we ain't jews, my dad's family these days says we ain't jews (that ain't what they used to say). I remember hearing about them visiting the still practicing distant jew relative in tennesee................I also remember at aunt charlotte's viewing a old family photo album signed many photo's ruby and a date PACKED WITH JEWS. (grandpa in the 8th grade told me some of our family was killed in the holocaust which would make them people living in germany and NOT BRITTAIN unless my grandpa's relatives lived away from some the family)..............

also lot's of light hitting my dad in this pic to make his brittish or finland skin look real light

the threats against jew's lives are real

this is a skit OF REAL THREATS THAT DO HAPPEN TO "KILL JEWS" MANY THREATS TO KILL AMERICA I'VE HEARD TO.................Is this only a "few muslims" only a few at the gaza protests singing from the sea to the whatever (kill them all those lyrics mean) - just a few???????????? No it was a giant army, maybe not all muslims, but many of them seem to want us all dead.....................

I never been to israel, I don't know how bad the death threats of muslims to jews is in israel - maybe it's really bad?????? Maybe the Jews there fear for their lives very very badly????????????????? Maybe they feel they have no choice but to kill everyone in Gaza??????????????????? Such grips of terror the jews might be in isreal because their lives maybe have been so threatened so badly by muslims for years?????????????????

wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy into the future god says "no war no more" wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy into the future.............

Isaiah 2:4 "And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more."
Til that point in time
wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in the future
I fully believe God is zealously about MUCH WAR
BIBLE VERSES BELOW............

I disagree with some american Jews. Real Judaism does involve war. Many a time in the old testiment god was like "kill these people please thank you" it's like they are reading a different torah then me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Deuteronomy 1:8 "Behold, I have set the land before you: go in and possess the land which the Lord sware unto your fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give unto them and to their seed after them." The words "go in and possess" means basically kill, basically, I do not have anything but love for muslims okay - but I telllllllllling you all muslims back then didn't just say "hi jews" oh you want my land, ok here you go CAUSE THEY AIN'T FEELING THAT WAY TODAY......................God was sure nuff telling the Jews to kill a lot of people BASICALLY IN Deuteronomy 1:8 and I believe they DID.......................

  Most the old testiment is a big ol' war book from my perspective for reals. 

https://www.jewishvoiceforpeace.org/zionism/
   I am cherry picking..........
this is my favorite war passage in the old testiment...........
Jeremiah 51:20-25 "Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms; And with thee will I break in pieces the horse and his rider; and with thee will I break in pieces the chariot and his rider; With thee also will I break in pieces man and woman; and with thee will I break in pieces old and young; and with thee will I break in pieces the young man and the maid; I will also break in pieces with thee the shepherd and his flock; and with thee will I break in pieces the husbandman and his yoke of oxen; and with thee will I break in pieces captains and rulers. And I will render unto Babylon and to all the inhabitants of Chaldea all their evil that they have done in Zion in your sight, saith the Lord. Behold, I am against thee, O destroying mountain, saith the Lord, which destroyest all the earth: and I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and roll thee down from the rocks, and will make thee a burnt mountain."
  I don't want to live in israel at all -------- at this point in time..........................
Zechariah 14:2 "For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city."
  But I find it crazy that unless I tell you all, that I believe a actual race of people don't deserve any land for themselves at all. A actual race of people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  Then I'm a horrible abominable "zionist"
  Cause zionists are like democrats in the USA in the Republicans minds (1 republican yesterday in my family said they are sure that democrats are going to kill them soon). 
To me that's so crazy
God is about war. 
a "peace, peace" hippy god 

never existed
I believe God's going to kill most all the muslims God himself someday
I really do
I like muslims
but god is going to 
Joel 3:21 "For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the Lord dwelleth in Zion."
the book of Joel is the old testiment
so God is saying
"hey war" 
even in that bit of the bible
ALSO WAR
Joel 3 verse 9 below "PREPARE WAR"
funny I used to read that verse Joel 3 verse 9 the opposite cause I was brainwashed by hippy Jesus christians
it's literally saying
prepare for war
turn your plowshares into swords and your pruning hooks into spears war weapons kill people for God to make God happy weapons


Joel 3

Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:

10 Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.

11 Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O Lord.

12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.

13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.

14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

16 The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

17 So shall ye know that I am the Lord your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.

18 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth out of the house of the Lord, and shall water the valley of Shittim.

19 Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.

20 But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.

21 For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the Lord dwelleth in Zion.

  "boooooooooo sheri this entire blog post is horrible zionist propaganda you suck sheri you are worse then hitler - God never wanted war ever sheri you are a liar, liar, liar and jesus is just a hippy that sat around children all throughout the bible you are such a liar sheri he never smacked nobody and he never overturned money tables and he was only peaceful in the new testiment sitting around children all the time your such a liar sheri"

  WE deny these verses above exist sheri only our hippy peace loving God/Jesus exist your horrible zionist peace of trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the muslim people 

I have no problem with them

I don't like it when they want to kill jews though

I don't like that

I don't blame god for being a touch "war happy" 

this earth has long been a war zone

it has long been 

a blood bath

wars after wars after wars after wars


Exodus 15:2-4

King James Version




2 The Lord is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.

3 The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.

4 Pharaoh's chariots and his host hath he cast into the sea: his chosen captains also are drowned in the Red sea.



oh your bringing out Exodus 15:2-4 like a boss sheri today - mkay then you be a boss then sheri today 😂 - hahahahahhahaahhahahaahahahah 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Wishing no war

and just peace to everyone

course that won't happen on earth 
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Deguevara's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..............











0 comments:

Post a Comment