Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

I am nothing without God. Mark 10:27 "And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." I am tons like Joseph in the bible, who was not as popular as his brothers I believe (maybe even joseph was made fun of????)..........................BUT THE PEOPLE THAT LAUGH AT ME - THEY DON'T CONTROL MY DESTINY....................

 I am nothing without God. Mark 10:27 "And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." I am tons like Joseph in the bible, who was not as popular as his brothers I believe (maybe even joseph was made fun of????)..........................BUT THE  PEOPLE THAT LAUGH AT ME - THEY DON'T CONTROL MY DESTINY....................

I never ever ever take any roids

all natural bodybuilder 

but I have THE PUMP

right now

Worked on my bible study workbook last night
plannin on working on it today as well
1 Peter 2:2 "As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:"

You want greatness?

You should want to be great!

(my husband says he's happy a "cog in the wheel") 

but people should want greatness!!!!

THEY SHOULD!!!!!!!

cause we have a bible that says god will spit out the lukewarm

probably many of the "cogs in the wheel" all happy where they are


Revelation 3:15-17

15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
  I mean yes this bit of the bible is about works. 
pastors ain't pushing do a lot of good works
be zealous of good works
THEY AIN'T!!!!!!!!!
But to do a lot of good works
it helps to have money
to have money
one needs to be RAISED UP!
Ezekiel 21:25-27 "And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end, Thus saith the Lord God; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high. I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him."
you low
you low like me
are they making fun of you??????????? Or separating their company from you (man that has been my LIFE STORY THUS FAR) - I'm so made fun of and hated, I can't get likes for the life of me on instagram or facebook. 
rejoice
Luke 6:22-24 "Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake. Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets. But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation."
verse 24 "rich" there isn't money it's people that are spoken well of.
I ain't one of them people
thank god
 Bodybuilding video that inspired this blog post https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qSRmnNswgs
We will never do enough good works never.................
1 Peter 4:18 "And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?"
BUT HAVE FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAVE ZEAL TO DO GOOD WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT'S MY ADVICE, BEING SPITTED OUT OF GOD'S MOUTH 
WOULD STINK!
Titus 2:14 "Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works."



  




0 comments:

Post a Comment