Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

I have horrible nightmares all the time. I relate to Lazarus a ton. And most christians aren't really supposed to be rich or even have nice things happen to them, did you know that??????? Romans 8:36 "As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter." oh this verse IN CONTEXT in this blog post oh ya..........................

 Update 4/25/2024 (these updates are out of order because people hate me so bad that they have stopped clicking on my "highlighted" blog post for the week). 
  Today's e-mail from 1st husband is also highlighting that he isn't a "monster" like he is portraited as being....................
I never say where these e-mails are coming from because I thoroughly believe my 1st husband has e-mailed me FOR YEARS via a "portal" on the internet - from the otherside................................
and he knows I HATE that song "row, row row your boat gently down the stream merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream" -------- NO IT'S BEEN MOSTLY A HELLISH NIGHTMARE FOR ME - NOT A DREAM!!!!!!!!!!
Acts 14:22 "Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God." ---- I'm plenty good on the tribulation front God/Jesus, Lucifer and his men!!!!!!!!!! PLENTY GOOD, I'VE HAD ENOUGH THANK YOU!
My latest decor efforts - to make my house look french um I guess french provential they call it with a goth medieval twist - didn't find any plastic swords at the thrift store last night LOOKED HARD..................need halloween to get here sooner......................(I have real swords to - I be going to the medieval fairs πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ but plastic and/or fake swords often go well I find next to real ones).......................
all the clutter above this hutch I DIDN'T DO THAT CLUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is now hid via giant gold flowers. 
oh the hideous open bathroom cubbies that my husband likes so much - that clutter now sorta hid by giant gold flowers - THIS IS A WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I have horrible nightmares all the time. I relate to Lazarus a ton. And most christians aren't really supposed to be rich or even have nice things happen to them, did you know that??????? Romans 8:36 "As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter." oh this verse IN CONTEXT in this blog post oh ya..........................
Romans 8:34-36 "Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter."
  I know 99% of christians are billiions convinced that "their blessing is coming" they've heard a great many prosperity pastors preach to them - FOR YEARS. 
  But though we can be blessed.  WE ARE ALSO HATED. And romans 8:34 lists out................shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword
  I recogn very few of us should be blessed, most of us should NOT BE BLESSED BE LAZARUS'S HAVIN BAD TIME ON EARTH. 
 "we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter"
You might think "sheri we've been reading your blog for years, we bet right now you are drinking coffee from a coffee shop" -------- wrongo coffee from a gas station πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜
  Ya I also go off on my love for lucifer on my blog, so maybe I've brought I theorize "bonus blessings" literally on this earth upon myself. 
I have a theory
that if you hate anybody
you maybe are bringing bad kharma upon yourself
---------- it's only a theory
but 
there is a point to my idea I feel is solid
that if you continually
put out loving words to people
and God/Jesus Lucifer and his men
.................
good is slatted to come back to ya
Luke 6:38 "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again."
Sheri that's almost the prosperity gospel
I ain't knockin the prosperity gospel in all actuality
it's good to have some hope for some good to happen to you!!!!!!!!!!!
  But I also feel it's good to have in your mind somewhere reality. The reality being that following Jesus isn't supposed to be a 100% total easy cake walk. 

Revelation 2:8-10

8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
  Revelations 2:8-10 is speaking about a end times I do believe, segment of the body of christ THAT IS POOR
POVERTY VERSE 9 SAYS
BUT LIKE LAZARUS THEY ARE RICH

Luke 16:19-21

19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
SO WHAT IS RICHES??????
IS IT MONEY??????????
IS IT HOW POPULAR YOU ARE ON YOU TUBE???????
I GIVE THE ANSWER - IT'S YOUR LOVE FOR GOD/JESUS AND HIS WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I'm though desperately
"tiffany twisted" - it's a crisis
I'm a real barbie
and I need to be a dusty pilgrim more
"dusty pilgrim sheri" - ya
at least my closet is organized nearly....................
😁
ps the have not cause you ask not bible verse. I pray for mansions - that's plural, tons of friends - plural, tons of family - plural, and a awesome life on this earth and eternity - plural and many vacations - pural
James 4:1-3

4 From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?

2 Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.

3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.
 I do ask, and I do need a bigger house. So though you could say - eh sheri asking for mansion is asking for your "lusts" ----------- I need a bigger house, and I need need NEED a vacation home. You can need a bigger house about mansion size exactly - and need a vacation house or a few. Real needs. Relaxation is a need. To be able to have a house big enough that it isn't cluttered everywhere cause your current house is so small you have nowhere to put stuffs anymore --------- needing a mansion size house CAN BE A REAL NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  I believe my prayers will be answered -------- but I do ask, so don't accuse me of not asking God cause I do ask basically every night. 
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Simons classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose....................




0 comments:

Post a Comment