Search This Blog

Monday, September 19, 2022

Do you fear satan, lucifer the devil. That would be bad, do you not know that the fearful won't make it into heaven???? Revelation 21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."..............Sheri what you want us to do........spent the night in haunted houses to proove we have balls --------- yaaaaaaaa that would give me more confidence in a great many pastors if I could see that they have some balls......................WHAT IF THEY ARE CHICKEN PASTORS??????????????? how do you know if your pastor isn't a chicken???????????????????????......................

 Do you fear satan, lucifer the devil. That would be bad, do you not know that the fearful won't make it into heaven???? Revelation 21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."..............Sheri what you want us to do........spent the night in haunted houses to proove we have balls --------- yaaaaaaaa that would give me more confidence in a great many pastors if I could see that they have some balls......................WHAT IF THEY ARE CHICKEN PASTORS??????????????? how do you know if your pastor isn't a chicken???????????????????????......................

via GIPHY

  I can't unfortunately list off names of pastors I suspect as being "chickens" ------------ cause some of them read my blog.................................................
(NO HATE ------------ but some of them look really "soft" to me.................like some them look like they couldn't even knaw on a chicken bone) "sheri why on earth would someone want to knaw on a chicken bone" ------------ TO BE A MAN ESSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  One pastor out there ------- he ain't my fave ------- but one day he was talking about when he was a sinner and got a crazed look in his eye (I trust him the most out of all pastors even though he goes off all the time about how we are saved by grace - I agree - but to me that's obnoxious when pastors go on and on and on about that. Because I know that crazed look, when someone get's that in their eyeballs THEY AIN'T NO CHICKEN) 

I told my family today.............snippet of a e-mail to them.......

I am not worried though about lucifer
you all though I guess should worry about your big time threat in life satan that you safe to say hate
PERFECT LOVE CASTS OUT FEAR
It is not necessary for us christians to fear satan.....................you all choose that option...................
"well sheri we don't want to be satanic satan worshippers like you are"
1 John 4:18 "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love."
  
-------- I guess my family barely e-mailing besides my mom ------- my brother and sister and not dna related to me sister they might e-mail me 1-2 times a year each FOR REALS...............so that they look satanic
  I guess looking satanic to not die someday is ok to do not necessarily a sign of them being living in fear. 
but................
The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.

are you bold????????????

or are you a chicken??????????????????????????

🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁

It matters if your a chicken or not....................

 Revelation 21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
you know I don't fear lucifer
and you know why
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
tootles

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment