Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Lucifer caught me this morning scheming to near take over the earth be great in heaven to I'M VERY MUCH ASPIRATIONAL, via serving people. Matthew 23:11 "But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant." You know that us christians are supposed to be zealous of good works - zealous to do them, to SERVE PEOPLE!..........

  Lucifer caught me this morning scheming to near take over the earth be great in heaven to I'M VERY MUCH ASPIRATIONAL, via serving people. Matthew 23:11 "But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant." You know that us christians are supposed to be zealous of good works - zealous to do them, to SERVE PEOPLE!..........
   Matthew 23:10-12 "Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ. But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted."
  Titus 2:13-15 "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee."

  People aren't supposed to be "zealous" of good works not the people of this earth at any rate. They supposed to be zealous instead of iniquitious things........................obtaining new cars, designers purses etc. not that there is anything wrong with new cars or designer purses.......................it's when that becomes YOUR EVERYTHING, then it's a problem I believe. 
James 4:17 "Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin." We are supposed to "do good" 
  Ephesians 2:10 "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them." 
We are saved by grace
cause none of us does allllllllll the good we are supposed to be doing

Romans 3

What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;

10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

God wants you loving people "in deed and in truth" 
serving
serving basically
god don't want to come up to a tree
to get a fruit
and THE TREE GIVES HIM NO FRUIT!!!!!!!!!!
Mark 11:20-26 "And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots. And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.  And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses."
   I could be wrong, but for me, forgiving people is important as far as "bearing fruit" goes, cause if I get into "woes me" land ------------------------ 
I get in "woes me" land to much
It's at times gotten hard to love ANYBODY in "woes me" land
  The people that have wronged me..................they running their race....................their race apparently involves horrible treatment of me. 
  I forgive them
I forgive them
they are running "their race" 
and yes "their race" style is HORRIBLE
but many
many aren't here
to serve
they are here to "be served" 
I AM HERE TO SERVE!
someday people might serve me some but I'm here to serve that is my intent
it makes sense to want to make a difference
how can people drive past all the homeless people 
and then not want to make a difference
I drive past the homeless and I want to make a difference in their lives
I see them 
and I want their circumstances to be better!!!!!!
ps......Lucifer wasn't upset to hear about my aspirations to basically near takeover the earth via serving people. Lucifer get's me. He understands me. Most people don't. I don't want to be hated by everyone....................who wants that???????????????? 
I'd prefer to be "ubber liked" 
get the good seats in a restaurant 
heck
finally have money to eat at a nice restaurant!
You can tell me I'm showing to many of my "good works" 
and that that makes me a pharisee
I'm fine with that
pharisee's ain't going to be killed when the killing of christians time happens!
Thus far
I look probably like a satanic, witch, pharisee
perfect
that means I'll live 😁👍👄

Mark 13:11-13 "But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost. Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."

you also have a widows mite probably at least 
POWER
YOU ALSO PROBABLY HAVE POWER
POWER
TO SERVE



0 comments:

Post a Comment