Search This Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2022

I believe. Luke 6:38 "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.".............

 I believe. Luke 6:38 "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.".............

What's about to happen to me/with me really ain't even going to seem fair. 
it's not
it's not going to seem fair
it's going to hinge on 1 choice 
I already made
Money isn't all you can give people
let me inform you all how to win big
you can also give mercy
(but mercy don't mean I gonna let people continue to stomp on me, I tellllllllllllllllllllllllllll the people in my family I am done with them making fun of me, I'll tell em that til they finally understand in technicolor..........I'm not sure they can change though, I think they might just be "that family" There was a lady named Jerri Lee that was my grandpa's 2nd wife's daughter, they cracked jokes about her and talked very badly about her at family get togethers ------- I always tried to defend Jerri Lee and I hanged out with her, even helped her move once.........so there is a "pattern" in my family)

Luke 6:35-37 "But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:"
Psalm 37:25-26 "I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed."
How many people am I willing to forgive and love so that my life finally get's better
let me see
oh ya
all em
👍
it's on
it's on
it's on
something big
you don't think it's big
you think I'm a nothing nobody girl
(as if there even is nothing nobody girls - common value women more out there please)
(my family hasn't had a family get together in well over a year - my not dna related to me sister says it's because there isn't a reason to have a family get together --------- I find that to be not a sufficient reply -------- what families just don't have family get togethers AT ALL for over a year ------------ I tell you none pry but mine)
I'm the current Jerri Lee of my family
I'm the current joke of my family
I don't see a end to it
cause I gonna keep loving lucifer, satan, and Jesus christ the lord as well (they making fun at me for my love of satan)
I ain't going to change
this is me
and to them that is hilarious such a ha ha ha joke
I can't take being laughed at by my family anymore
nobody now nobody is going to "build me up" ok
but I know when I've done been laughed at more then I can handle
I'm there

0 comments:

Post a Comment