Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2022

If I look like a satan worshipper, that's actually fine. Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." Planning on going to the church were a elder there told me to be more friend of the world less following Jesus and "grow up" cause following Jesus is "children" stuffs basically. And I was basically told to worship satan else my marriage would end soon...............

  If I look like a satan worshipper, that's actually fine. Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." Planning on going to the church were a elder there told me to be more friend of the world less following Jesus and "grow up" cause following Jesus is "children" stuffs basically. And I was basically told to worship satan else my marriage would end soon...............
   Cause it's a nearby church with people near my "fake" age ------------- I can't relate to people my real age. Most em normies, and the ones of them that are Goth most them don't go as "hard" as me. 

 Psalm 23:4 "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." Is my quartz crystals my "rod and thy staff" no GOD/JESUS IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  But what my quartz crystals do do and my love for satan does is.................make me look worse then the house of beezlebub pry satanic yep.............
which literally isn't a bad thing
Matthew 10:25 "It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?"
crystals protect against emfs
oh are you all not looking worser then the house of beelzebub - that's ruff
x
🔻
off topic but I think my family doesn't speak to me much to look satanic 
nobody wants to look christian out there I don't think
cause christians someday will look dead a lot of them
Mark 13:12 "Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death."
322
Dragon on Google Noto Color Emoji Android 12LDragon on Google Noto Color Emoji Android 12LDragon on Google Noto Color Emoji Android 12LDragon on Google Noto Color Emoji Android 12LDragon on Google Noto Color Emoji Android 12L
I love the dragon emoji's
😁





0 comments:

Post a Comment