Search This Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2022

Last night at bible study. Someone mentioned having friends around you that are as wealthy as you, or as wealthy as you want to be so that you'll be wealthy cause statistically people are as wealthy as their 3 nearest friends. That might be true, but I have a bonus route to fame and riches Isaiah 58:14 "Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it." I get that people don't want to shabbat, they want to find loopholes to fame and wealth and they might get that.........but that 3 rich friends idea ISN'T THE WORD OF GOD..............so no guarantee's I'm lettin ya all know that want to be rich and famous out there................

Last night at bible study. Someone mentioned having friends around you that are as wealthy as you, or as wealthy as you want to be so that you'll be wealthy cause statistically people are as wealthy as their 3 nearest friends. That might be true, but I have a bonus route to fame and riches Isaiah 58:14 "Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it." I get that people don't want to shabbat, they want to find loopholes to fame and wealth and they might get that.........but that 3 rich friends idea ISN'T THE WORD OF GOD..............so no guarantee's I'm lettin ya all know that want to be rich and famous out there................
   Isaiah 58:13-14 "If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it."

  Sometimes I hang out with my family on the shabbat right............but I work always hard to read my bible on that day extra, to make sure that that day IS GOD'S DAY..............not my day to do "my thing" Gods day!!!!!!!!!! 
  GOD he's as good as like 20 rich friends I am 100% sure about that!!!!!!!!!!!! Like God on the shabbat, shabbating every week to the best of my ability, is as good as 20 rich friends at least THAT GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE RIDING HIGH ON THIS EARTH.......................
https://maartenvandoorn.medium.com/you-are-the-average-of-the-five-people-you-spend-the-most-time-with-a2ea32d08c72
MY FIVE
AIN'T EVEN ON THIS EARTH
👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄
Deuteronomy 32:12-14 "So the Lord alone did lead him, and there was no strange god with him. He made him ride on the high places of the earth, that he might eat the increase of the fields; and he made him to suck honey out of the rock, and oil out of the flinty rock; Butter of kine, and milk of sheep, with fat of lambs, and rams of the breed of Bashan, and goats, with the fat of kidneys of wheat; and thou didst drink the pure blood of the grape."
I could like have like just like
haters in this world
long as I shabbat
👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

Psalm 75:5-7 "Lift not up your horn on high: speak not with a stiff neck. For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another."
I mean I guess your 3-5 closest friends gonna influence you
determine who you are and that then determines how much money you make
but I stick by the bible
promotion it comes from GOD
I'm the one everyone counted out
well..............I do my best every week to shabbat 
so bestest retally me in your minds up much higher
I don't even need rich friends to be rich
I got the shabbat!!!!!!!!!!!!
I earn like way more money and fame during the shabbat FOR REALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
more I talk about this shiz the more I'm looking forward to the shabbat this weekend 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓


0 comments:

Post a Comment