Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Defending Joel Osteen, who believes like I do that we should LOVE THE LGBTQ!!!!!!! Not bash them to death, with our bibles and treat them badly. THIS IS A OLD TESTIMENT VERSE NEW TESTIMENT SAYS GOD IS LOVE TO LOVE PEOPLE! Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.".................

  Defending Joel Osteen, who believes like I do that we should LOVE THE LGBTQ!!!!!!! Not bash them to death, with our bibles and treat them badly. THIS IS A OLD TESTIMENT VERSE NEW TESTIMENT SAYS GOD IS LOVE TO LOVE PEOPLE!   Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.".................

  
I ain't saying Joel is perfect all the time with all his doctrine - he pry ain't
but I believe BELIEVE he is a christian and means well
this is a hard ruff hateful world
people need to be able to go to some church
and get feeling hopeful!!!!!!!!!!
And people should alll them lgtbq all em all people.................feel loved. loved
god is love

1 John 4:7-9 "Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him."
no hate at all for the muslims
I love most muslims
I think they are trying their best to live holy lives for the same god we do our best to live holy lives for.......
there is only 1 god.........
(I'm not sure if muslims hate the lgbtq or not - like I just don't know?????????)
I know they have bible verses that say kill the homosexuals
and some the extremists of their religion have kills homosexuals - not that long ago
I pry on a scale 1-10 stand with Joel 10
or 10 definately on this issue 10
..............
you watch this video one the commenters called Joel "Luciferian" well.................
Matthew 10:25 "It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?"
"sheri you've cristized pastors yourself"
this is true
but these days 
I don't hate any of them
and I surely don't label any of them "luciferian"
I want to defend Joel
christianity
right
churches full of supposedly christians
that love people (CAUSE GOD IS LOVE -------- "for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God")
churches should be places
allllllllllllllllllllllllll people
can go to 
and feel LOVED
YOUR FAMILY MIGHT HATE YOU
CAUSE YOU LOVE SATAN LIKE I DO
PEOPLE IN GENERAL MIGHT HATE YOU (FOR SAME LOVE OF SATAN REASON)
BUT AT CHURCH
AT CHURCH
AT CHURCH
HELLO AT CHURCH
PEOPLE SHOULD FEEL LOVED!!!!!!
PS......................my town is treating me a lot better. I got a compliment on a shirt I weared one day, and a compliment on a necklace I was wearing yesterday and a little kid waved hi to me at a store.....................all these occurances happened whilst having my current goth hairstyle and makeup on. 
this shirt means
everyone has value
that's what this shirt means
I agree with this message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment