Search This Blog

Saturday, September 24, 2022

My mom says I should add whore to the list of things I declare myself to be (I like to list off things people deem me as being out of celebration, that I'm going to live I believe have much hope been given eons of hope after being attacked so violently in private messages, that I won't be delivered unto death - AND THAT I LOVE PHARISEE'S AND WITCHES AND SATAN WORSHIPPERS ETC. IT'S A DOUBLE CELEBRATION FOR ME). But though I love whore's I don't flirt with guys or sleep around that's why I haven't added "whore" to my celebration list. But we all DO THE THINGS THAT "SINNERS" DO sometimes anyways --------- which one of us hasn't wanted our good deeds to be seen so that we could be thought well of? Which one of us, hasn't cursed to god in prayer or muttering around our house evil wishes CURSES witchcraft sort of stuffs I am saying about some person we are upset with - PRY ALL OF US AT SOME TIME. Romans 2:1 "Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.".............

 My mom says I should add whore to the list of things I declare myself to be (I like to list off things people deem me as being out of celebration, that I'm going to live I believe have much hope been given eons of hope after being attacked so violently in private messages, that I won't be delivered unto death - AND THAT I LOVE PHARISEE'S AND WITCHES AND SATAN WORSHIPPERS ETC. IT'S A DOUBLE CELEBRATION FOR ME). But though I love whore's I don't flirt with guys or sleep around that's why I haven't added "whore" to my celebration list. But we all DO THE THINGS THAT "SINNERS" DO sometimes anyways --------- which one of us hasn't wanted our good deeds to be seen so that we could be thought well of?  Which one of us, hasn't cursed to god in prayer or muttering around our house evil wishes CURSES witchcraft sort of stuffs I am saying about some person we are upset with - PRY ALL OF US AT SOME TIME. Romans 2:1 "Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.".............

All judging and hatred for whores needs to end!

Because we all have probably wear to short of shorts

or when we were single flirted a little bit to hard


I am very much not only wanting to defend

prostitutes

but satan worshippers, witches, LGBTQ

God makes all things beautiful in His own time!


Ecclesiastes 3:10-12


10 I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.

11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

12 I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life.
And if you wish to be free from sin..........................
I recommend giving your life to Jesus....................

Isaiah 57

15 For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

16 For I will not contend for ever, neither will I be always wroth: for the spirit should fail before me, and the souls which I have made.

17 For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth, and smote him: I hid me, and was wroth, and he went on frowardly in the way of his heart.

18 I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners.

19 I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the Lord; and I will heal him.

  God wants to heal and not cast people out into outer darkness
people though
oftentimes want to cast each other off and away and hate each other - I wish they wouldn't do that but they keep on in that many people do out there
love the witches, pharisee's, whore's, etc. 
god's wishes for them to be SAVED
God don't want them to be "chucked out" like people do chuck away some them peoples
2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God;
 for God is love."
I really do love Lucifer, and witches and etc. 
and I do believe it's enough for me to live
and I'm happy about it
and I'm further happy about how much more I love these people
cause once I didn't love them so much
once I was "judgy" 
especially pharisee's but now I also love pharisee's
because they don't realize they've gotten "overly zealous"
JESUS SAID THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY DO
Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.


0 comments:

Post a Comment