Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Famines are coming, this is your notice to prepare. The heatwave in china this year, is going to impact THE WORLD........................global warming I think it's real, but if famines are written about in the bible AND THEY ARE - they happen that's what I know.................Matthew 24:7 "For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places." (that's "famines" plural).....................

 Famines are coming, this is your notice to prepare. The heatwave in china this year, is going to impact THE WORLD........................global warming I think it's real, but if famines are written about in the bible AND THEY ARE - they happen that's what I know.................Matthew 24:7 "For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places." (that's "famines" plural).....................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ysb1-6hY-u0

Mark 13:8 "For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows."

Luke 21:11 "And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven."

We are not living in our earth right now!

THIS IS GOD'S EARTH!

IT HAS A FIRMAMENT TO!

IT'S NOT ROUND. 

it might have a little roundness on the bottom - but we don't live there

we live on top of a not round earth

Genesis 1:6 "And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters."
Genesis 1:7 "And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so."
  That's freaking the book of Genesis, so if you believe in a round earth like many do -------------- your literally poo pooing THE BOOK OF GENESIS IN THE BIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
global warming is so real
it's so real
we don't got
free flowing air from outerspace cause we are living on a ball spinning
roughly 1,000 miles per hour
that is such bs
man
I tell you all all you round earthers so ridiculous what you believe
I freaking go on the "Tilt a whirl" (my teens love to get me on that ride)
them spin
what
freaking
10 mph
I'm sick to my stomach
I'm near barfing yo's
(it don't matter if I have my eye's open or closed on that ride TRUST ME I'VE TRIED BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel that spin, my stomach tells me either way eye's open or closed "hey sheri we are about to barf now")
yo's
if we were spinning 1,000 mph
I ain't even breathing right now
at a spin of 1,000 mph
I'm a ghost then
and you are reading a ghost blog post in that event..............



via GIPHY



0 comments:

Post a Comment