Search This Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2022

Right now we have "christianity" that is separate from jewish culture in most of america, probably the world. Ruth 1:16 "And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God:" that's observing jewish holidays going where we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............

Right now we have "christianity" that is separate from jewish culture in most of america, probably the world. Ruth 1:16 "And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God:" that's observing jewish holidays going where we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............
   I was telling some people that there is a person in my family, that is I do not believe related to me, but they are insisting they are a jew, further my parents are insisting that they are a Jew.

  I am the only Messianic Jew in my family, that I know of. 
  But I was telling some people today........this person isn't even a messianic christian...........just a normal mainstream christian. 
  Ruth was a messianic christian did you all know that. Messianic christians observe Jewish holidays!!!!!!!!!! (maybe not all of them, they may miss one or two??????) 
  one sunday 
I was told at the baptist church
that Jews us Jews aren't supposed to go to synagogues
that we are supposed to be with white not messianic christians on sunday
that's what the baptist pastor said
but that is unfair of them
that is unfair of 90% of the body of christ
to telllllllllllllllllllllllll
me
I should be with you on sunday
but you don't have to celebrate 0% of my Jewish Holidays
that is treason
or something
that has been inflicted upon me
cause I am a messianic jew
you should cater to me much more body of christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 "well then sheri complete this blog post by including a borat song then" since how you's telling us how you feel...................
I've been uncomfortable going to church sunday my whole life. 

"""""""""If you ask an American who considers himself Messianic, that person will most likely be a Gentile Christian who is interested in or even intrigued by Jewish practice, the roots of the faith, and the form of worship commonly known as Messianic. It may include wearing a yarmulke on the head of the man, using a tallis (prayer shawl) and dancing and waving banners. Most American Messianic believers will celebrate the biblical feasts on the Jewish calendar, especially Passover, and have their worship service on Saturday rather than Sunday.

If you ask an Israeli who identifies as Messianic, that person will most likely be Jewish, although there are many Israeli Gentiles who identify as such. Together they make up the Body of Messiah in Israel.

Because they live within Jewish culture, Hebrew customs and language are not add-ons (as they might be in the U.S.); they are part of the Messianic Jew’s core identity.""""""""""""""

me sheri speaking again.....................

When you celebrate the passover, actually observe that Jewish holiday - it puts almost easter into context (It work better if it involved a lamb uh giving eggs to kids -------------  what would the eggs mean in relation to the passover?????????????????? I'm stumped???????????????? Cause Jesus is the ULTIMATE passover lamb - the final one)

Exodus 12:5-7 "Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year:  (jew alert jew alert sheri is a jew, only jews get hyped about lambs without blemish JEW ALERT - HAHAHAHAHAHAH) ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats: And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening. And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it."

 ----------- Hanukkah does fully put christmas into context because Jesus is the "light of the world" John 8:12 "Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." Christmas though pagan in origins in my estimation does WORK as a christian holiday following Hanukkah because there's lights on the christmas tree's.............and a star that is often lighted up which I would think would represent Jesus. Both christmas and hanukkah involve light. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment