Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2022

People are going to like me "en mass" soon. I have braced myself for good things to finally happen in my life - aka "rain" what the bible calls rain, to finally hit me, really hit me. NOBODY IS ALONE, I do not believe. Not me, not anybody. So rain is going to really hit me good soon............................I WILL SURVIVE IT..............."wait sheri your weary of the idea of being liked and popular and people wanting to do good to you" YES........................

  People are going to like me "en mass" soon. I have braced myself for good things to finally happen in my life - aka "rain" what the bible calls rain, to finally hit me, really hit me. NOBODY IS ALONE, I do not believe. Not me, not anybody. So rain is going to really hit me good soon............................I WILL SURVIVE IT..............."wait sheri your weary of the idea of being liked and popular and people wanting to do good to you" YES........................
 I used to want to be popular, but after being attacked so badly - I was like wait...............I wouldn't want "those people to be nice to me" or "those people" or "those people" 

  "sheri what in the valley girl logic are we opperating on" rain it's real
1 Samuel 21:1-3 "Then came David to Nob to Ahimelech the priest: and Ahimelech was afraid at the meeting of David, and said unto him, Why art thou alone, and no man with thee? And David said unto Ahimelech the priest, The king hath commanded me a business, and hath said unto me, Let no man know any thing of the business whereabout I send thee, and what I have commanded thee: and I have appointed my servants to such and such a place. Now therefore what is under thine hand? give me five loaves of bread in mine hand, or what there is present." 
   And when people give you stuff
they expect you to give back in some way
nothings free
THE HORROR
So your going off often on your blog about how horror movie stuffs - that is people finally liking you and doing good to you is about to happen to you???????? - YES
I'M GOING TO JOIN RANKS WITH LADY GAGA
AND ARIANNA GRANDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Sheri honey we need our braincells, I realize we hate you bad most of us right now, and you evidentally like that" - ya cause the bible says if your very popular and very liked your probably a fako!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
John 15:19 "If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you."
The world is eventually going to like me
not love me
like me
like I'm going to gain popularity
rain
is actually going to hit me
like probably tons of it for the rest of my life once it starts going
why.................
I'd rather not talk (closest I'll get to talkin, I'm supposed to hate lucifer, hate witches, hate satan worshippers, hate the LGBTQ etc. but I don't, I love them cause I'm a goth, therefore I am a failure christian --------- I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior but to the body of christ I am a reject, I am booooooooooooooooooo cause I'm supposed to hate people like most of them do for Jesus)
yep
my rendition of 

Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande - Rain On Me

Luke 12:48 "But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more." Luke 12:48 is 33rd degree mason language, I swear it - sheri Luke 12:48 is the holy word of god THAT IS ALSO 33RD DEGREE MASON LANGUAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Nothing is for free
if you invested in
people expect a return on their investment
maybe that's be in a few parades wave???????
maybe that's sign a few autographs?????????????

I HOPE WHEN IT FINALLY RAINS ON ME

THAT I DON'T HAVE TO DO TO MUCH

CAUSE I ALREADY HAVE ARTHRITIS

I TELLIN YOU ALL IN CAPITAL GREEN LETTERS

I SOMEDAYS BATTLE ARTHRITIS!!!!!!!!!!

ARTHRITIS IS REAL RUFF!!!!!!!

god god expects a return to
but I ain't worried about god
I can click donate button for charities that don't bother my arthritis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm telling you all the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment