Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2022

I'm done buying shein clothing (until their employee's are finally paid well and treated well)...............we need to care about people.....................more then clothing. Matthew 6:24 "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."..............

I'm done buying shein clothing (until their employee's are finally paid well and treated well).......we need to care about people.....................more then clothing. Matthew 6:24 "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."..............

I do have some bracelets from shein I wear all the time and am addicted to them. 
what I get from the entire bible
is 
love people
Matthew 19:19 "Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."
   Loving people most definately ======'s sometimes not buying from a company that isn't paying their people fairly. 
besides with my whole "corset scenangians" 
I just ordered another corset
.................
I can take a shirt plain from clean like Jo Anns craft store for reals
for reals yo's
add corset
add leggings
add 1 my shirt extenders cause modesty is 👍
BAMN
I look great
I don't need all the items shein offers um for sale on their site!!!!!!!!!!
WE ARE POWERRFUL
we vote everyday with every dollar spent
and we have power voting
and we have hearts all us
love fiercly 
vote with your votes and dollars and your hearts
and change this world for the better!!!!!!!!!!!
........god wants zeal and fire trying to stoke myself and others up often
Revelation 3:16
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
god wants us not lukewarm
he wants us caring about each othere
I thoughoughly believe god doesn't want me shopping at shein anymore until they start treating their employee's much better and paying them much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment