Search This Blog

Friday, August 19, 2022

Many things "boggle" me. 2 Corinthians 4:8 "We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;" Many people have quitted going to church - BECAUSE PEOPLE IN GENERAL ARE COLD B------- OUT THERE! I my goth self STILL GOING TO CHURCH. But puzzles me is, my family IS WHAT YOU ALL LIKE and they don't go to church, my husbands family also IS WHAT YOU ALL LIKE and they also do not attend church.................how were things even bleak enough for them to quit church WHEN THEY ARE WHAT PEOPLE LIKE?????????????????....................I love both satan and jesus I am what is not liked.......................

   Many things "boggle" me. 2 Corinthians 4:8 "We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;" Many people have quitted going to church - BECAUSE PEOPLE IN GENERAL ARE COLD B------- OUT THERE! I my goth self STILL GOING TO CHURCH. But puzzles me is, my family IS WHAT YOU ALL LIKE and they don't go to church, my husbands family also IS WHAT YOU ALL LIKE and they also do not attend church.................how were things even bleak enough for them to quit church WHEN THEY ARE WHAT PEOPLE LIKE?????????????????....................I love both satan and jesus I am what is not liked.......................
  Hebrews 10:24-26 "And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,"
   Not leave church when it is a cold place, nomadder how many churches you go to.

Hebrews 10:24-26 exists for a reason
cause it's "fake light" out there
there is tons of inquity 
MORE THEN THERE EVER WAS
  Matthew 24:11-13 "And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.  But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."
 I'm always speaking for the hated in the body of christ the disinfrancised. But I'm really puzzled as to why my family and my husbands family don't go to church (besides my big sister who's dna results I saw, and they said like 97% Finland LIKE I SAW THAT WITH MY OWN EYEBALLS - SHE CAN'T BE DNA RELATE4D TO ME) 
  So big sis does go to church. 
  But my point is ------------ BOTH THESE FAMILIES ARE WHAT YOU ALL LIKE. 
super straight cut
normies
perfect sinless beings that never confess their sins to anybody because they have no faults to confess
James 5:16 "Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." They have no faults at all they are fully 100% the perfect sinless people THAT DO HATE SATAN, oh they definately are foaming at the mouth with burning hatred for satan like all "good christians" are. 
YET THEY ARE NOT ATTENDING CHURCH 
besides big sister she is mega mega popular to 
wayyyyyyy popular
sheesh popular
it just don't make sense
and then
 My husband has a sister who has extreme social anxiety to where she don't attend family get togethers
SHE'S THE NICEST PERSON EVER
THAT DON'T MAKE SENSE
If my sinless family and my husbands sinless family and his sister with intense social anxiety so bad she's stopped going to most family get togethers.............if they have it bad............................how am I going to have any hope to make a friend ever again?
I keep going 
due to a bible verse

Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:

So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

I'm off to go listen to the daily audio bible

I realize you all in your minds are in the 

"same boat as me"

but your not hated like me

your not

your sinless

without fault

everyone likes you

you hate satan bad

your liked

it's me that's disliked

they all leaving me cause I ain't deemed "good enough"
and it could be for odd reasons
maybe they don't think I love the lgbtqia enough
or other races enough
I try and love EVERYONE
the best I can
and I've been told I'm a monster for many years by many people
the job I had at the christian thriftstore
(where I often worked 2 days for free and was only paid for 1 day of work)
the add itself that I found out about that job said work for free 3 months and then get hired on
well I thought that meant I'd finally get paid for working 3 months later
I was wrong
anyways at that job
I was buisy like cashiering so I couldn't pay attention to what the girl next to me the co-worker was saying
I WAS BUISY RINGING SOMEONE UP
well then she said 
"ok yourrrrrrrrrrrr not human" 
then she proceeded to tell people as they came up to the cash register
to not speak to me cause I'm not human
that went on for weeks
until my job moved to a larger building that they couldn't afford I found out later
that the electricity for the building was $3000 a month 

and they couldn't afford to pay me

that's why I wasn't hardly paid ever at that job

my point

to god I might be enough




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you -- it's important to keep going to church! Even when we don't feel like it. The Bible says so. :)

And wow, that's a lot of views. Wish I had that many people interested in what I said!

Giving it to god said...

I wish people were that interested in what you had to say to...........you pry do have many things of value to say ------ most people do. Maybe you haven't found your niche yet???????? Me for instance - I'm terrible with you tube........... I thought I'd be awesome on you tube - nope...........I'm a writer through and through it turns out.

Post a Comment