Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

I advise you all to invest in people. The abundant life, is one of giving. People often are very "money centric" but investing is dealing with a whole lot more then money in reality. Acts 20:35 "I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive."......................read the verse before that though Acts 20:33 "I have coveted no man's silver, or gold, or apparel." His eyesight.........his view, wasn't upon the luxurious goods of the earth.....................

  I advise you all to invest in people. The abundant life, is one of giving. People often are very "money centric" but investing is dealing with a whole lot more then money in reality. Acts 20:35 "I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive."......................read the verse before that though Acts 20:33 "I have coveted no man's silver, or gold, or apparel." His eyesight.........his view, wasn't upon the luxurious goods of the earth.....................
  Maybe if the lord would've became rich, He would've been ok with that. If say He got a fancier boat, I'm sure he would be glad to have a fancier boat. 

but the things of the earth was NEVER 
in His mind where "real riches" are located
it's our friends
it's our family
real riches aren't money
money
can happen
I do not agree with the apostolic christian church of america who have told me if I were to become rich, then I am a horrible sinner
MONEY CAN HAPPEN
Do no mourn that you do not have what
that person has
or that person has
or that person has
instead look around you, look who God has placed in your life. Think on how you can invest in those relationships. 
because the "holocrux" of "life more abundantly" 
that Jesus Christ THE LORD
came to bring
is one of "investing in the people around you" - AND THEN THAT COMES BACK TO YOU
Luke 6:37-39 "Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?"
ps........previous blog post is not me insulting the lord
he is not a pushover
why would we want a pushover lord
that let's people bully him
that would be aweful
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
you forgive people you have life more abundantly - now that don't mean they stay in your life (in cases where they are abusive, or in my experience ACTIVE FUGITIVES OF THE LAW ----------- I found out where my fugitive of the law ex-best friend is living -------------------- I come from a family who worked prison jobs for years, so I'm snoopy........................her and her christian book writing husband.......he don't write books anymore though since how he's a fugitive of the law and everything but his books do still sell you all are buying them up to and he's definately making money from them........................anyways they are living in a apartment now..............they can't buy a house with fugitive of the law criminal records like that I know the law real well)
   It was not sufficient for me to of stayed friends with my ex-best friend
that would of been HORRIBLE
if I had decided to be a friend with a full blown fugitive of the law
I forgive her for insulting me
she had to make "digs" at me to make herself feel better while being a criminal and a fugitive of the law
HAVE A GREAT DAY!
PEOPLE ARE MOST THE TIME WORTH IT
(some sinners though according to the bible you have to deliver to satan the devil to deal with aka my ex-best friend and her christian author criminal husband)
1 Corinthians 5:5 "To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus." - I putted and stamp on them 2 and sent them to lucifer. Feel sorry for the devil cause THAT IS SOME STINKY MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ps ------------ said ex-best friend might not be a full blown fugitive of the law still ------------- I'd have to look that up. But they most definately were full blown fugitives of the law, when I unfriended them and they were fugitives for good 6 months and I was like that's it, I don't want to be friends with criminal fugitives of the law like that. (((((((((they were supposed to be in a particular state, and show up to court ---------------- and they refused for good 6 months they were in hiding))))))))))) Maybe they are still "in hiding"


0 comments:

Post a Comment