Search This Blog

Friday, September 18, 2020

Headcoverings for me, help keep me from having a "Jezebel spirit" 1 Corinthians 6:15 "Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid."......

   Headcoverings for me, help keep me from having a "Jezebel spirit" 1 Corinthians 6:15 "Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid."..............
   1 Corinthians 6:15-17 "Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid. What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh. But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit."

 Is all women that don't have their head covered jezebels? No, but there is a extreme feminist movement out there..............that is maybe a bit hidden but real none the less.
 God wants us ladies to have a "quiet spirit"
   1 Peter 3:3-5 "Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price. For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:"
 And that don't mean don't blog or make you tube video's...................be doing them in the right way. Like a lady...................do I need to word that better?..........pry not, you all get the gist of what I'm saying.
  I include a pic of my headcovering today....................more  a "white people" headcovered look today...............um white people headcoverings I feel get the job done so.
 I think I've clean been posessed of the "Jezebel spirit" before and that is scary stuffs --------- I don't find that to be a "God fearing spirit". BUT Jezebel went to church I do theorize.
Revelation 2:20 "Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols." She came as a believer as a "prophetess". She wasn't like "ha ha ha men worship all these idols and give your souls to satan, so that I can sleep with you and take all of your money" (you know "for example")
 "hahahahahahhaahha Sheri this is to funny" ---- But sadly I'm pry not far off from Jezebels "goals" whilst being a fancily dressed, overly makeuped uhhhhhh seductress.
 I like the "white people" headcovering style. It's a nice classy look.
  That is all I have to say for today. That quiet spirit pleases god "even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price." 
  1 Kings 21:23 "And of Jezebel also spake the Lord, saying, The dogs shall eat Jezebel by the wall of Jezreel." Was Jezebel pleasing to God? I don't recogn he was. Revelation 2:20 "Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols."
 I include a song..................
Boldness though is what we need now more then ever..........people need Jesus (but you know "ladylike" boldness if you are a girl 👍) #lady👸




  

0 comments:

Post a Comment