Search This Blog

Saturday, September 19, 2020

Can the "blessings of God" be fully blocked from hiting someone? Somedays I feel blocked, maybe televangelists are right and I need to donate more money soo.............................

Can the "blessings of God" be fully blocked from hiting someone? Somedays I feel blocked, maybe televangelists are right and I need to donate more money soo.............................

Romans 12:16 "Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits." "Be of the same mind one toward another." Is whether a person is rich or poor, of "low degree" or what???????? 
James 1:9 "Let the brother of low degree rejoice in that he is exalted:"
   Mark 10:29-31 "And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life. But many that are first shall be last; and the last first."
 So because I'm the actual last only bad things can happen to me???????????????? Is that what "But many that are first shall be last; and the last first." means???????????????
  And what about Lazarus?????????????????
  Luke 16:19-20 "There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores," I love Lazarus but I am not enjoying being Lazarus - this sucks.
I would deem Lazarus the 1st though
over wealthy christians!
It still sucks so many donkey balls being Lazarus aka what I am in a way !!!!!!!!!!!! 🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶🧶

I know people will tell me I'm blessed............I've been told that my whole life. But sometimes, most of the time.........I don't feel blessed. Like tons blessed, like most christians out there seem to be of this ultra blessed super perfect life club.............and uh I can't relate to that.
 Picture above is how our shed soon to be shop looks like right now........with it's new flooring............left side of picture 2 windsurfing boards I never got to use and am having to get rid of.
   Which christians would you all think is 1st?????? The rich ones that God's rained on a ton - or the Lazarus's??????? I think the Lazarus's for sure..............because it's easy to "trust god" when everything is going your way. 
  But when your hated a slew, and poor....................trusting in God can be challenging then. Mark 13:13
"And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved." 
  Lazarus trusted in God, with sores on his body, and complete poverty. Luke 16:21 "And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores." And he ended up in Abraham's busom (that's a big deal). 
 Yep I'm every "prosperity preachers" worst nightmare come true.


0 comments:

Post a Comment