Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Mandela bible changes, I noticed one today reading the bible potentially, cause I don't recall bible verses talking about Jews impailing people? But I've decided they are a good thing, I'll tell you why. Ephesians 5:20 "Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;"...............

   Mandela bible changes, I noticed one today reading the bible potentially, cause I don't recall bible verses talking about Jews impailing people? But I've decided they are a good thing, I'll tell you why. Ephesians 5:20 "Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;" Ezra 6:11 "Furthermore, I decree that if anyone defies this edict, a beam is to be pulled from their house and they are to be impaled on it. And for this crime their house is to be made a pile of rubble." The bible I read is NIV version so. I don't actually recall this verse? 

   Like Haman later in the bible getting impaled, that's been spoken of in messianic synagogues for sometime now Esther 7:10 "So they impaled Haman on the pole he had set up for Mordecai. Then the king’s fury subsided."
  But like Ezra 6:11.......maybe that verse was always there and isn't a mandela verse, but I don't recall it being there.........I don't recall Jewish people impailing each other left and right being written about in the bible............my memory could be foggy in old age??????????? 
   Ezra 6:8-12 "Moreover, I hereby decree what you are to do for these elders of the Jews in the construction of this house of God: Their expenses are to be fully paid out of the royal treasury, from the revenues of Trans-Euphrates, so that the work will not stop. Whatever is needed—young bulls, rams, male lambs for burnt offerings to the God of heaven, and wheat, salt, wine and olive oil, as requested by the priests in Jerusalem—must be given them daily without fail, so that they may offer sacrifices pleasing to the God of heaven and pray for the well-being of the king and his sons. Furthermore, I decree that if anyone defies this edict, a beam is to be pulled from their house and they are to be impaled on it. And for this crime their house is to be made a pile of rubble. May God, who has caused his Name to dwell there, overthrow any king or people who lifts a hand to change this decree or to destroy this temple in Jerusalem."
   Reasons I believe the mandela changes are a good thing.............
1. Ephesians 5:20 "Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;"
2. They make Jesus seem like not a p --sy, not that he was looking like one to begin with, I mean he did say Eat of my flesh and drink of my blood 
John 6:56 "Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them."
Ezekiel 39:17 “Son of man, this is what the Sovereign Lord says: Call out to every kind of bird and all the wild animals: ‘Assemble and come together from all around to the sacrifice I am preparing for you, the great sacrifice on the mountains of Israel. There you will eat flesh and drink blood."
Ezekiel 39:18 "You will eat the flesh of mighty men and drink the blood of the princes of the earth as if they were rams and lambs, goats and bulls—all of them fattened animals from Bashan." - some consider this mandela???????????????
John 6:53 "Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you."
John 6:54 "Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day."
John 6:55 "For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink."
John 6:56 "Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them."
All the verses about drinking Jesus's blood and eating His flesh aren't mandela I just stan my near vampire lord so much πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
3. The bible is a adventure now, cause now in the "Cern Jumanji" you never know what's going to "pop up" when you open your bible. 
mown grass that's new, for King's James.........
Psalm 72:6 "He shall come down like rain upon the mown grass: as showers that water the earth." That surely makes our bibles more interesting reading about them nicely mown lawns in the what 50 BC's or something πŸ˜‚ hahahahhahahahahah πŸ’“ - thank you Cern
  Got that bible verse from here, a list of 50 "new words" to the Kings James bible.............mowed grass how fun is that??????????? FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/825214331698793932/?nic_v2=1a4iXwQGB
  presidents this a fun new word............
Daniel 6:2 "And over these three presidents; of whom Daniel was first: that the princes might give accounts unto them, and the king should have no damage."
Daniel 6:3 "Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm."
Daniel 6:4 "Then the presidents and princes sought to find occasion against Daniel concerning the kingdom; but they could find none occasion nor fault; forasmuch as he was faithful, neither was there any error or fault found in him."
Daniel 6:6 "Then these presidents and princes assembled together to the king, and said thus unto him, King Darius, live for ever."
Daniel 6:7 "All the presidents of the kingdom, the governors, and the princes, the counsellors, and the captains, have consulted together to establish a royal statute, and to make a firm decree, that whosoever shall ask a petition of any God or man for thirty days, save of thee, O king, he shall be cast into the den of lions."
  Your cracking me up Cern πŸ˜‚
The lawn mowing verses though are my faves πŸ‘
mown lawn
that's not even believeable
but it's right there on the Kings James Version of the bible at Bible Gateway. 
Cern Sir, aliens from outerspace your making a ha ha funny for sure with this "mown lawn" bible mandela...................I do love it. Proceed.






0 comments:

Post a Comment