Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Video blog post: I have changed my mind about this bible verse Matthew 24:12 "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold." If your love has grown cold --- don't give up following the Lord Jesus Christ there's hope for you, much hope!!!!............

 Video blog post: I have changed my mind about this bible verse Matthew 24:12 "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold." If your love has grown cold --- don't give up following the Lord Jesus Christ there's hope for you, much hope!!!!......

   Matthew 24:9-13 "Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."
  "We see you boo Sheri, you be's hard at work tellin us many of us are gonna die and you about to live." -------- I sorry that I have hated you all some in the past (me sheri sayin this), truelly you all have more of a ministry on this earth at this point in time - or the ability to have massive ministies and you should (I'm saying please do prosper 3 John 1:2 "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.")
......my ministry is going to pick up steam later in a entirelly different "dispentiation of grace" in the body of christ and the earth at a later point in time I do believe.
Go ahead please do 
"leave me in the dust" 
it's ok
Tons of Lucifers people are standing with me, everything is going to work out fine!
Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."  ps..............Pentatonix may be or end up becoming christians............love hopes always..............always even after judgement day has happened ALWAYS!!!! (nomadder what happens with people - real love never ends!!!!!!!! 1 Corinthians 13:7-8 "Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away."

 Nomadder what Luke 21:17 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake." Luke 21:17 was going to happen to me nomadder what following Jesus. I'm actually doing fine, my "niche" on the earth is not the norm, but I have friends, I do have support both in and out of the body of christ.
  Iniquity has abounded and.............it's weird to be me....................iniquity has abounded in my favour. But I think.................its because I'm humble............not due to skills at blogging or, skill at following Jesus I'm the worst at that I am a wig wearing dork!!!!!!!!
  Don't draw back!
Hebrews 10:38 "Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, 
my soul shall have no pleasure in him."
ps I realize my boobs look saggy in above video....me few seconds later wearing my nice modest attire corset..........................
God gave me a little extra of everything that's all.


0 comments:

Post a Comment