Search This Blog

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Video blog post: Because I value the word of god, I going to work much harder to dress modest, not that I actually want to but the bible says to suffer in flesh 1 Peter 4:1 "Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;"........

  Because I value the word of god, I going to work much harder to dress modest, not that I actually want to but the bible says to suffer in flesh 1 Peter 4:1 "Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;"........

  Job 23:12 "Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food."
 Other times I have "suffered in the flesh" that involve me not buying things, cause sometimes suffering in the flesh for the lord ='s don't buy that. I have a few times very badly wanted to buy Angel taro cards, but haven't ever bought any because I've made a choice to stay far away from the occult. 
  I don't want to concern greatly the entire rest of the body of christ but there are other "occult items" of the "wicca variety" I'd actually really would prefer to buy then not - but I am suffering in the flesh to follow Jesus instead. WHo I fooling there are items also of the "witch variety" I haven't bought, bestest to suffer in the flesh. Don't do those things I once did anymore that displeased God. 
   Ezekiel 33:11 "Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?"
 I in a not long ago blog post I said I do not believe LGBTQ are born that way, that they are I believe born to be straight, that god made us to be straight, because He says Genesis 2:24 "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh." I change my mind on that maybe some people ARE born Gay or Lesbian or any of the LGBTQ letters. For some people "suffering in the flesh" might very well be don't be LGBTQ anymore. 
  What is "suffering in the flesh" may very well vary from person to person. Our sinful natures could want many things...........maybe some magical things but I no buy them!!!!!!!!!!! 
 For some it's beers, or drugs, or also I am the camp that would like to dress immodest if the truth be known - but I will choose to suffer in the flesh. 
  And for any LGBTQ that want to tell me "but sheri that is a old testiment bible verse, here's the new testiment Mark 10:7 "For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;"
  God wants girls to dress like girls, and guys to dress like guys Deuteronomy 22:5 "The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God."
  You are not alone the cross dressing of the LBGTQ - in being confronted with a bible verse that is telling you to dress a certain way.....................I to need to dress modest, dress right..............1 Timothy 2:9 "In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;"
   I die daily!
1 Corinthians 15:31 "I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily."
 Lady GAGA sings "Baby I was born this way", yes with sinful natures, but we were I do believe if we were born gay or lesbian God done says in his bible he made men to go find a wife and marry her and cleave to her and that's not just the old testiment but the new testiment as well. 
  That's what the bible says
both old and new testiments.
We might well be "born" Lesbian some of us, or Gay some of us
we all nonetheless born with sinful natures
and what some of us have "propensities" to do or want to do surely differs from person to person
I am not trying to make any sin lesser or greater then the other
Sin is all bad
and the narrow path 👍
and that is a way in which we instead of giving into those 
"propensities" of sin that we may of been born with
we suffer in the flesh instead
Have a great day!

   






0 comments:

Post a Comment