Search This Blog

Sunday, September 13, 2020

Go ahead be the "servant of all" I know that's what I'm trapped in "signed up for" that's what following Jesus naturally equals for me, I ain't one them christians that people ain't "expecting much" from (them christians may exist, their plight is bad I know)......................brother told me "it's good to be in demand"....................

  
  I bestest not put a link to the video of my sisters churches pastor all preachin, cause then people would all know what church my big sister goes to and my family wants annonymity, my mom told me I can't even say the 1st names of family members on my blog (she told me none of them, to not say 0% 1st names of any family members on my blog ever, she like ordered me to do that). But pastor of my sisters church was all talking about how everyone should want to be the "servant of all" and have tons of hospitality all the time and serve, serve, serve, serve, serve was the gist of the end bit of his sermon. So that all got me bloggin..........
  Go ahead be the "servant of all" I know that's what I'm trapped in "signed up for" that's what following Jesus naturally equals for me, I ain't one them christians that people ain't "expecting much" from (them christians may exist, their plight is bad I know)......................brother told me "it's good to be in demand"....................
  But we all need rest to. I ain't been getting enough rest. Naw. I am a ball of stress most the time, and not getting rest............not even having "date night" anymore. Used to be I used to go with my husband to a restaurant and have "date night" once a week ------ no more of that going on. 
  And I only get the house to myself for one hour maybe every 2-3 weeks???????????? That's about the average lately. So lots of "teen drama" in my house, of many varieties that "teen drama" come in. It's fine, they are teens. 
Genesis 2:2 "And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made."
Exodus 20:11 "For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it."
  Rest on the 7th day but be in a state of rest I believe all days................
Isaiah 26:3 "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee." Or to word what I'm trying to say with Isaiah 26:3 these verses say it even better Hebrews 4:10-11 "For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief." That doesn't mean don't serve................it's subtile the sort of rest Hebrews 4:10-11 is speaking about..........hardly nobody has that sort of "rest" in the entire body of christ, never the less Hebrews 4:11 says "Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest".
  Luke 10:41-42 "And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her."
 "Sheri your not supposed to actually believe Luke 10:41-42 like that your supposed to be like the rest of us, freaking out about how many people we are serving today, and tommorow and the next day and making sure that we are awesome enough to please god"
- hahahahhahahahahah 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
God bless you 
but you all gonna tire yourselves out!
If you be's a christian you though are a "servant of God" - a servant yep for sure. 
Titus 1:1 "Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;"
James 1:1 "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting."
  Paul might've had arthritis, he sent a lot of letters...........................that's about what a arthitic can do in the winter months, write letters. 
 Type a blog post. 👍 And donate money to charities 👍

0 comments:

Post a Comment