Search This Blog

Saturday, October 17, 2020

Video blog post: I'm having my husand hopefully build me a "blessing box" for my neighborhood soon - I'm a big believer in them cause Jesus prayed Luke 11:2 "And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth."........

 I'm having my husand hopefully build me a "blessing box" for my neighborhood soon - I'm a big believer in them cause Jesus prayed Luke 11:2 "And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth."........Well they kingdom come, thy will be done is us loving each other and caring about and loving our neighbors like each other I'm saying................

Romans 13:8 "Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law."
Galatians 5:14 "For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."
Leviticus 19:18 "Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord."
Matthew 19:19 "Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."
Mark 12:31 "And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these."
I could be the worst song chooser in the world, or the most skilled???????
Think about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment