Search This Blog

Sunday, October 25, 2020

A great many old people have for sure fibbed, cause surely there is no such thing as "retirement". In a race ALL RUN the bible says Luke 4:4 "And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God." Also more reasons to love the transvestites because they also are in the race, and RUNNING, ALL RUN.................

  A great many old people have for sure fibbed, cause surely there is no such thing as "retirement". In a race ALL RUN the bible says Luke 4:4 "And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God." Also more reasons to love the transvestites because they also are in the race, and RUNNING, ALL RUN.................

  1 Corinthians 9:24 "Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain." In a race all run, now not all run to receive the prize, but I do estimate the words "run all" -------- everyone is always out there. 
  Some might be at a "slow jog" health has slowed them down..............but even they are "running"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   And transvestites, are including in that, they are fellow runners in this race that we call life and we should most definately love them I'm saying. 
  Iggy Azalea.........she sings "super clean shall get em" 
  Well why would "super clean" get em??????????????/ But because alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll are running in this race.
    Often out there by various people in the body of christ I've seen and heard people potraiting the LGBTQ community as a bunch of desperate, defiled, sinners, of like the worst sort of sinful desperation. Truth...........................
truth
the truth................
 WE ARE ALL RUNNING IN THIS RACE OF LIFE TOGETHER! 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
    I'm billions of percent there are old people all over the world, about to watch some christian tv, or if they are muslims some muslim sermons.....................running the race. FACTS. And the old people not running to win the race, I am also convinced of something of them..............of something more good, and not bad...................they also are buisy I do believe all of them. Maybe considering what charities to "work with" next???????????????
I gonna annoy the world
but I love bodybuilding
cause it's "race like"
It's the one thing that gets me feeling like I'm in a race in a day
And that's good cause we all are in a race
each day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 All the years when I was a long distance runner. I would many weekends sometimes all them, run long distance mega long distance usually races........and there was a real "ruitine" I went through. I'd eat pasta the night before a race, and the morning of, I'd eat a hersey's chocolate bar (for actual running reasons...................and I was friends with a few olympians............so if your a runner...........ya I'm one them fools "in the know" real good) 
   Anyways, I got used to that, being in a "race ruitine" I'm kooky I guess????????????? Maybe you old peoples "race ruitine" exists????????????// Maybe it is your morning cup of coffee?
  Oh uh for the non-bodybuilders out there, you know what that means...............your morning race ruitine is pry the same as the senior citizens - hahahahhahahahahahahahahahha love it 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
Romans 13:8 "Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law." Let the love athon commence...........this world needs more love. 
   I can't be the only one that thinks this world needs more love???????????????
  Well bible does say the love of many shall grow cold.......but your love is needed................
Matthew 24:12 "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. "
  I know I'm the biggest idiot out there, that literally billions could've blogged better then me, if God had put them here. But god didn't want you to glory in yourselves like that.........all the praise and honour and glory it belongs to god. 
All honour and glory and praise belongs to god I'll say it again. 
We all "in this" together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment