Search This Blog

Sunday, October 18, 2020

In 40+ years on earth I've learned a few things, 1 admitting your wrong being humble enough to admit you were wrong is oftentimes a means to "work peace" with people, and lucifer and his men recently caught me not once but twice "up to stuffs" and I was wrong I'm admitting it. Matthew 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God."...................

  In 40+ years on earth I've learned a few things, 1 admitting your wrong being humble enough to admit you were wrong is oftentimes a means to "work peace" with people, and lucifer and his men recently caught me not once but twice "up to stuffs" and I was wrong I'm admitting it. Matthew 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God."...................
   By "up to stuffs" I mean working some plot or another........that would be advantageous to me........and severely disadvantageous to them. An excessive greed for total power I have had at times.
   Often I felt there wasn't "room" given for me on this earth. No room at the inn for little baby Jesus either.

  I think that's why at times I've gotten greedy. Maybe some wrestling of the "pride of life" to. Only lucifer and his men "catch me in it" often around 4 a.m. in the morning. 
  If iron is sharpening me
ya I'm talking about the iron of Lucifer and his men --- bestest believe it's "for my good"
Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."
  Sorta off topic..................church at the nazarene churches parking lot listening to the service live on the radio went well today. It was a good sermon, I'm "feeling them" again now. I am a "empath" I'm weird, I'm really, really weird somedays. 
  But................even that works to my good. Ghosts usually stay real real far away from me, I'm talking real ghosts. I like watching ghost shows, but the few handful of ghosts I've heard or seen in my life - I didn't like them. Their "energy" didn't "vibe" with mine. Sheri that is weird "empath" lingo there. I realize. 
   I like alive people. I only like watching ghosts on my tv. Alive people they either have Jesus in them, or maybe a nearness to God????? Something hopeful, or the potential for "hopefulness". Ghosts are just depressing in my estimation..............if your a empath and near them.....................or I should say a ultra empath like me and near them ----- YIKES. (I'm glad most people aren't empaths, cause you don't want to experience what I have, being depressed out of the blue, ultra suicide level depressed AND KNOWING THAT AIN'T MY FEELINGS...............me being suicide level depressed and in reality I'm having a great week, this has happened to me a few times..........I like to stay good and far away from ghosts) Alive people 👍
  If I wasn't a empath, being a goth with some demented interest in ghosts as I do have..........I'd pry be a ghost hunter BIG TIME if I wasn't a empath, I'd pry would've ended up infested with ghosts. Pry would've gone down some werid like voodoo route in life...........cause I recogn some the infested with ghost all get into that voodoo stuffs. 
    It's the moment I find that when you think your near perfect, that's when you leave humility
My rendition of "Dreams" by Fleetwood Mac etc............
 To me, I could be interpreting this song completely wrong???? But for me this song is speaking of, going off doing things your way, instead of well for me "God's way" aka of being humble. That in pride, you can loose, all kinds of friends etc. that it's just clean better to be humble. Take the last seat on the bus in a way in life. Lay my "agenda" down ---------- for other people's sakes. I don't need "glory" on this earth.................I've brainwashed myself into thinking I need eons of "glory" and "power" I need nothing in reality but to be humble, and serve god the bestest I can. If that be's just being in god's word everyday, pry donating to a few chairties each month, stay concerned for the poor.........do that 👍
Proverbs 22:4 "By humility and the fear of the Lord are riches, and honour, and life." - Not by me trying to "wrestle" some sort of "advantage" over Lucifer and his men. Or just people in general. 
 Humility that's what I'm talking about in this here blog post. 
  I think god does want us humble. 1 Peter 5:5 "Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble."
   Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment