Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A plea from a misfit to christianity...................

Please please please, let the misfits attend your churches! I get why the smith's friends despise me so, me and timotheus ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm oh more code myself, ah you've gotten very good at that. They have eyeballs after all, yelena told me "we saw you face to face" ooooooooooooo snap!
   Which it's horrible it's horrible that I've struggled so long so much that I've been kicked out of a church (well technically I've been locked out of their church). But my plea to the rest of christianity which will hopefully listen to me is to let the rag tag bunch go to your church ---------- jesus was after us after all! Mark 2:17 "When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."
  Nobody needs jesus more then me, I'm sick! It's SICK to EVER have up be down and down be up like that! But good news : ) next time "the green light starts pulsing" I'm going against (which is for, up is down down is up) myself and I'm going to drop everything and pray! And I already know when the next time it's going to happen, it's going to be when I get lazy, when I'm not in god's word so much - which I hope to not get that way - heck I'm maybe so weak that'd be a real bad thing! But anyways my point is jesus came to save the MISFITS! You know I choke up when I watch that christmas movie, the one with the misfit toys..............every christmas I watch that movie..................I hid my tears. Thankfully somebody loved the misfit toys - JESUS! Thankfully somebody wanted to rescue us. It's horrible being one the misfit toys nobody wants hardly the misfit toys no, and why would they, no they want the fancy pretty beverely hills barbie - oh but wait jesus wants to save you to beverely hills barbie (I juuuuuuuust needed a example toy, ahhhhhhh work with me here god) So I choke up, and tear up every time I watch that christmas movie, one part of that movie gets me every single time!
  Also I'd like to remind god and christianity, that I want jesus more then anything, he's the one I love, he's my hearts desire. He's what I'm working to live for.
  I've gotten tired of being so despised, but if I fully give my life to jesus it's extremely hopeful for me (which I'm fully working hard at doing)  1 Corinthians 1:28 "And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:"
  Yelena told me not to treat the church like a hospital and I get what she's saying, not to like not try all week and then like just show up to like be cpr'd...................but some weeks seriously, I'm struggling so much to go to church for some cpr IS MY ONLY OPTION I'm saying sometimes I'm struggling THAT MUCH..........if your sick right...........makes sense to go where you can be healed. I'm sick! Real sick! real real real real sick. And there's only 1 person that can heal me and that is jesus! People should let me go to church!
  If that means put out the medic cots then put em out! I'm SICK! Jesus came for me! That's why many churches have people walk up to the front to be prayed for thank god many you do that - the sick we need prayer sometimes! Some cpr some sundays!
   I ain't always healthy, I ain't always well, ya I should be always healthy, I should eat sleep and breath god's word..........so I never fall, so I never hit a bad time..........but sometime's bad times happen, people die, you car breaks down I don't know? Your a stupid weak ass prideful fool like me off in stupid idiot fool land........and jump off the fool cliff! IT HAPPENS! Well go get you some CPR then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment