Search This Blog

Friday, April 29, 2011

I've gotten to sick it's a crisis already.....................



Switchfoot is THE band I'm all about them. Last night at bible study, it was demented the joke I made, so sick I've gotten, and worse worse oh ya there's worse we have this daily bible study devotional do dad thingy mabob that's how living hopes serious coffee's work w/workbooks. I'm all writing insane buisiness to god in the thing...............crude at this rate..........not only will I not share any my thoughts, opening up the bible study workbook is aye. man. not so a go, not so a green light there. I used a highlighter and a red pen cause I'm demented like that! Hell I might even go buy some extra s p e c i a l highlighters for the occasion and glitter I feel I need glitter
   I made a mess of me ok, just like this song says..........and there ain't no drug, there ain't no drug. It's jesus or freaking caos for me. Freaking caos.
   I've gotten to good at lieing to myself............
I've told myself it's plenty ok to pray to satan I'm just being his buddy afterall
and if per say you are spiritually struggling a bunch and satan is in you ROCK AND ROLL


But this is messed up, I'm sure of it. This is messed up. Up is Up! Why would any us want satan? Why? I think satan if you going to go that route wouldn't that count as a "work of the flesh:" will that ain't going to lead a person to heaven. Galatians 5:19-20 "Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies," Listening to http://www.bnapostolicchristian.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=110
well that link should lead ya to it : ) hahahahah pastor said, to look for a person with a hole.........................so maybe this crisis ok! Gotta have a crisis to have a need to draw near to jesus I think.........course I'm defcon 5........don't worry earth if your crisises are littlier I'm DEFCON 5.  I greately suspect the lead singer of switchfoot to of also been at defcon 5 at one point. Defcon 5 apparently makes some good music : )
  Have a great week earth : ) 
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment