Search This Blog

Sunday, May 1, 2011

God's car is the best it really is.........................I want His car the most thank god cause I've been headin in a bad direction for to long..........................



God's car is the best it really is.........................I want His car the most thank god cause I've been headin in a bad direction for to long. Today at church this verse stood out to me............Ephesians 6:11 "Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." It was like god was taking a mega phone to my dork earholes, and saying "HEY SHERI MY WORD YOU NEED MORE OF MY WORD" be in it love it, live it, eat it, sleep it, breath it IT'LL SAVE YOU.
  And I got loud and clear I can't make no more fool deals with god, that god isn't in the wink wink buisiness..................but I did successfuly scooted 1 deal across the table to god : ) He loved me so much He was going to take that deal, if He didn't take that deal I was going to keep on doing some real real real real real real real real real real real real real real real real real real few more reals infinity BAD STUFF! That would of not only lead me to hell, quickly would've lead me to hell and I knew it.............I knew I wasn't on no good road!
   I'm done god, done trying to make chump......................deals with you ----------- you got me. I want the company car WAIT YOU HEARING ME GOD I WANT THE COMPANY CAR? Let's disco god - IT'S ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And be ye edified earth! For reals! And have a great day earth!

1 comments:

Giving it to god said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment