Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

climbing that stairway to heaven..................


Today was my first day volunteering at the foodbank, it went well. You all know a person really can climb that stairway to heaven!!!!!!!!! Matthew 7:7 "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:"
  Work at the foodbanks that's my advice so jesus never says of you...........
Matthew 25
 44Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
 45Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
 46And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
  Jesus be saying bye bye don't let the door hit yer butt! Lazy lazy is the goats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!! The sheep they work they bear fruit, they work at the foodbanks and jesus will say..........enter into the kingdom of heaven.  : )
    I didn't take pics cause ya get there and then ya have to put on gloves and apron and hair net and then taking a pic is just a pain. I like filled bags with green beans, 2.05 lbs worth just about every single time that's the number I hit on the scale. And I found out that returning foodbank helpers at the foodbank near me can earn prizes, t-shirts, and coffee mugs, etc. etc. 20-25 hours of volunteering and I'll have a coffee cup : ) for those who salvation isn't enough motivation hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahah (I know I have a messed up sense of humour hahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaha)
   um, be ye edified earth : ) My husband says he can't help with me every monday, but I like monday mornings, so I might be doing this weekly solo, I'm thinking about it. Heaven's become priority #1 for me. I trust god, am trusting god to fill in all the rest of the blanks Matthew 6:33 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." I do my job god do's his that's how it works ; )
   I'm reading a christian book, said if you want to get god serving you you first have to serve Him. Ya this being a sheep stuffs is going to work out n'stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment