Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

FORSAKE ALL that you have!!!!!!!!!!!!! COUNT IT AS DUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................


give your life to jesus if you ain't already, you won't regret it at all I don't
I've figured out why it's hard for the rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven.......................Luke 14:33 "So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple." You gotta FORSAKE ALL that you have!!!!!!!!!!!!! COUNT IT AS DUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Philippians 3:8 "Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ," DUNG!
   Luke 18:21-23 "And he said, All these have I kept from my youth up. Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me. And when he heard this, he was very sorrowful: for he was very rich." DUNG DUNG DUNG are your earthly goods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care how pretty your car is IT IS DUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   Better off you all are earth, to really heed jesus here, and sell what you have..........distribute to the poor AND THOUGH SHALT HAVE TREASURE IN HEAVEN and then you know take up yer cross and follow jesus!
   It's so freeing to count all the earthly buisiness as dung..........to not have to live for that stuffs no more. Instead of walking in the flesh, ya walk in the spirit!!!!!!!!! Romans 8:1 "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."
  The flesh walking in that will lead ya to death!!!!!!!!!!!Romans 7:5 "For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death."
   Bring forth the good fruits walking in the spirit ya some Mark 4:20 "And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word, and receive it, and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred." I'm obsessed with fruit these days sorry bout that : ) hahahahahahah The goats is lazy!!!!!!!! God wants us to bear fruit!!!!!!!!!!!!! To really reach out to the hurt and the sick, etc. I'm super polly gripped right now...................so bear with me...............
Matthew 25
  34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
 35For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
 36Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
 37Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
 38When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
 39Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
 40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
   Isaiah 58:10 "And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noon day:"

   The things of this earth is DUNG people's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Obviously there's more to do then volunteer at a foodbank aka my tact : ) mathew 25 verses 34-39 has a whole list, just dang pick a few ---------- don't love the things of this earth either, don't do it! "...................whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple" FORSAKE ALL THAT YOU HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   I'm a fool, that's what god laid on me like super glue, what can I do????????? Besides work at the food bank, geez I'm dang working at the foodbank for the rest of my life or I hope so, I hope I be a wise fool in that way..............not love none the things of this earth none them, it's all dung. Painting a jesus painting today : ) Have a great day earth : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment