Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

ACTION we need ACTION as christians, it's not enough to just kinda like god, kinda ey you know be cool with jesus...................

  Blessed Be Apostolic Christian Church of America 
may Jesus Christ our Lord accept your repentances 
and usher you into his beloved and may you dwell in green pastures for all the days of your lives. 

 Help the hungry please!
(extra xoxoxoxoxo apostolic christian church of america xoxoxoxoxoxo I've been pestering one my aunts apostolic christian church of america pastor's much and no doubt they are praying for me ROCK N ROLL) Matthew 25:44-46 "Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal."
Jesus said, whatever you do not do for .........................you did not do for me..................ACTION we need ACTION as christians, it's not enough to just kinda like god, kinda eh you know be cool with jesus. There's homeless there's poor there's widows we supposed to help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world." NOT sit on my butt and do nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus going to say to that bunch "what you did not do for the least of these you did not do unto me bye bye let the door smack yer butt on the way to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
   So uh, dang, I'm going to sign up to help out at the food pantry. Which I've done this kind of work before, I'm good at it, I don't have to do it a lot, maybe once a month, some doing of some good right, not just sitting on my butt!  
I think it's a fine line between sheep or goat, saved or unsaved. Jesus really wants us to be buisy like doing good to people! It really speaks to me that in  Matthew 25:45 this was a LAZY bunch. Matthew 7:22
"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?" AHHHHHHHHHH DID YOU FEED THE HUNGRY, DID YOU CARE FOR THE ORPHANS I'm convinced just having a pretty ministry isn't enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It isn't ENOUGH to "cast out devils" NO, or in jesus name "done many wonderful works" NO! YOU NEED TO REACH OUT TO THE HUNGRY AND THE HURTING!     And it just hits me how important it is to be doing buisiness for the poor, be buisy, be reaching out to the orphans and the widows and the poor, be buisy doing this stuffs like all the freakin time or like continually ---------- steadfastly 1 Corinthians 15:58 "Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord." God wants profit and to be a profitable servant of god you gotta be buisy in the work of the lord, in feeding the poor and careing for the widows and the orphans if you know some I'm gripped of this like never before! Life changing what god laid on me today.

  I don't want to be no lazy goat, flung to hell NO! It's simple things we need to be faithful in god isn't asking to much of us, it's a simple thing to help out at the food pantry it's not torturous labour under the hot sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! profit, profitable, profitable for god Matthew 25:30 "And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth." The profit isn't so much in the preaching of god's word non stop blaring in the earths ears, no the profit god desires from me most is to get out there and help! Talk I don't think is enough! Ya my ministry is some of my talents that I am not buring in the dirt, but some more of my talents that I need not to bury is my food pantry skills! Not be no lazy goat!

  This is what I'm gripped for earth, bestest we all get to it, maybe some you that is just giving some money to the poor WELL DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment