Search This Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2011

All I ever needed all along was jesus......................

All I ever needed all along was jesus...................last night while playing some my music which I turn into something real else - my typical funky town cling athon - singing that stuffs to god (oh it's stuffs I sing to god ok) JESUS SHOWED UP LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the sudden it was jesus time! Man I love jesus when he shows up! He made my evening jesus did! Jesus turned all those songs clean around!
  Got me thinking..............cause jesus usually shows up when I'm pretty geeky, when I'm even down and out!!!!!!!!!! Psalm 138:6 "Though the LORD be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off." When I'm in the little place, jesus has showed up! Notice psalm 138:6 says god "but the proud he knoweth afar off" he still knoweth the proud and I've also experienced that!!!!!! Well who I foolin most the time that is my experience!
  Anyways reminded me of this 4 day christian rock thing I went to "Jesus Northwest" in high school...........so back then of course I was with the popular kids.........and 2 them were going to meet a band, and I was like nah go ahead without me (at jesus northwest) and then the next day they just clean took off without even asking me.........well I ended up spending most that 4 days ALONE! Course it was greately my fault -- surely I could've befriended someone!!!!!!!!! No instead I choose to cry a lot ---------- geez ----------- ya I remember it well like a big fat baby I was or skinny baby I should say skinny baby. Cause I like to torture myself, oh I enjoy being in the dumps or I did back then - YIKES!
  So on the last night of jesus northwest, the geeks from our youth group and the other youth group sharing our tent space came up to me and asked me if I wanted to hang with them ------------ it's sick of me, and demented I almost said no ----------- these were the very kids some them I recall well, that I was clean making fun out to my popular friends well dang that very day can't even say 2-3 days ago no that very day (ooooooooooooooooo sister sheri this all incriminating stuffs........what the hell) but I had grown tired of my alone time, my torture myself time, so I was like sure.
  So we go up to the bleachers cause it was raining and cold that night..........as I recall one them brought a blanket with, either that or one them went and got a blanket? I told them everything, I spilled my guts out (not that they really asked for my guts but uh I gave them to them anyways hahahahahahahaaha) all I remember is we all shared that blanket, and seeing jesus in those geeks so much so, and the warmth and the love, they clean put their arms around me like the whole night, it was just us and jesus and that we were or weren't popular it just didn't matter anymore............christ was there................we had the best seats in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was it. That was uh what I needed, what I was looking for THE PRIZE. Wasn't with the popular kids, though hey they might've been filled with jesus prescense in all their groupy athon (I asked them at the end of the day what they'd been up to and they told me doing the groupy thing - I remember I was a bit envious - but also at the same time it all sounded exhausting all that scooping out for the various band members that's work) I'm still friends with the said popular kids............most the geeks I sat with that night......or maybe all them........were from the youth group sharing our tent space.
  But anyways my point is if you in a pathetic lowly place - don't worry about it - that's often when jesus shows up!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I never needed the popularity, all I ever needed all along was jesus!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment