Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Is your joy full????? john 16:24 "ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full"........................

Update 4/14/2024 I've decided for many reasons to clean my house.
One my latest projects was making these pom poms and putting mirrors on this door - which it is a old door from the 70's...............but now it seems "amost fresh"..........hahahahahahah
tommorow though tommorow I'm "hitting the home decor ball" out the park 😁
I might also be getting very aspirational with contact paper.............I believe in the power of the contact paper from the dollar tree, cause I contact papered a desk right --- oh it looks good.................well it's held up for maybe good 2-3 years..................the dollar tree sells really really really good contact paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"please let me be a rock star lord please, 
I'll just play christian songs I promise"
I told god, he should answer my prayer John 16:24 "Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full." My joy is HARDLY full right now! HARDLY! I'm clean miserable being like everybody else. (uhhhhhhhh sheri you are like hardly like everybody else though - hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahah)
  This goes against my last blog post but does not god want us to be happy????? Proverbs 3:13 "Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding." Proverbs 16:20 "He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good: and whoso trusteth in the LORD, happy is he."
  uhhhhhhhhhhh sheri your sure trying to run from that house of mourning there - uh ya ; ) hahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahaahahahahaahahah ROCK N ROLL hahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahah 
 Isn't the whole goal JOY 1 Peter 1:7-9 

 7That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
 8Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:
 9Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.
   So uh god, um the goods please uh thank you drive through (sheri sheri sheri sheri) Feel free to mourn though if the needs is all hitting ya hahahahahahahahahahaha Ecclesiastes 7:2 "It is better to go to the house of mourning, than to go to the house of feasting: for that is the end of all men; and the living will lay it to his heart." hmmmmmmmmmmmm good n'sad, or happy?????????????? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm let me see???????????? hahahahahahahahahahahah happy BING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Moore's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.................
life will try and bring us all sadness
sometimes the best thing to do is just be sad!
Romans 12:15-18 "Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited."
but for sanities sake 
I recommend trying to be happy most the time
we don't know if there will even be dollar tree's in heaven????????????


0 comments:

Post a Comment