Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

first layer of paint on my jesus painting ------- serious art this is...........historic maybe even....................

first layer of paint on my jesus painting ------- serious art this is...........historic maybe even....................but uh I'm annoyed already with jesus feet showing and I think I need to just make his dress thing longer, everyone will know he's walking on water.........it'll just make his proportions right. Or better per my artistic perspective.
  God is the ball of light in the middle of the painting, several paintings of mine I have had god like this depicted always a ball of white light like this. The disciple stepping out of the boat is wearing red on purpose Isaiah 1:18 "Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool."
   The night being made day is part of the symbolism of this piece.....2 Samuel 22:29 "For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness."
  My art isn't meant to be just viewed, it's meant to be felt. If all I painted were pretty little paintings, then I would have 0 interest in being a artist. No I'm after making people feel something. These days in this rush this world is in, everyone is numb to the flowers on the tree's I swear!!!!!!!!!!! Stop and feel something and remember what it's all about..............God..........loving Him, praising Him, living for Him...........it's all about god it isn't about you if you thought it was about you WRONG. (((((((ooooooooooooo sister sheri you are just obnoxious these days hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahaah)))))

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure if you are still working on this or not but the feet look fine to me! You just maybe need to flatten them a little at the bottom, use some blue and clean up the flesh coloured parts that have spilled out over the water and they will be perfect. :-) I really love that you are painting this. Good job.

Post a Comment