Search This Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2011

I'm finding it's true light does excelleth the darkness Ecclesiastes 2:13 "...........as far as light excelleth darkness".................

 (so sheri what's the art in this blog post about "pick quick" better burgers aka god's burgers : )
(body of christ valentine ON) I'm finding it's true light does excelleth the darkness Ecclesiastes 2:13 "Then I saw that wisdom excelleth folly, as far as light excelleth darkness." Like Jack White............I've been to the """"top"""" (up being down and down being up)--------- see I'm doubling up churches cause I don't trust myself anymore............well this weekend.........IT WAS A NO GO!!!!! (LIke I couldn't get the "green light pulsing" if ya don't know what that means few blog posts down, duran duran song about god always watching us)  I've went into the light so much, that the darkness is now el gonno!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't open up no NO portals right now. Darkness is el gonno right now, el el el el el el el gonno.
   I even like watched like daystar christian tv at the hotel last night and this morning, actually enjoyed it. In the light might as well be's watching the christian tv I recogn...........dark is el gonno right now. Gotta stay away from satan and I know it, I know it, I know that route will lead me to hell ----------- 2 churches for then. Gotta love living hope, they super want me to play my electric guitar in front of church - or the kids at my serious coffee bible study do : ) I was made for the electric guitar. Anything to try and get me to be saved they's all about : )
  And at my aunt's church I've also been extremely EXTREMELY entertained recently ------- but uh, ya I bestest keep that hahahahahahahah to myself..............god's watching. Toning the comedy athon down yep towning it down, well geez that's a doozy item there.
   So uh, if ya in the dark, if ya demon possessed, get to cracka lackin, go to church, read yer bible, the light does excell the darkness...........but ya gotta keep on keeping on in the word of god or the darkness could very well just creep back on ya that's what I recogn! And that really goes for all christians you really all need to be continually in the word of god cause we war not against flesh and blood...........Ephesians 6:12
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment