Search This Blog

Saturday, May 21, 2011

God showed up today for me : )...................................

  I was at my kids school carnival just another day really. All the sudden this lady walks up to me and her friend and was like would you like these tickets for blah blah blah............I was completely at that moment filled with the holy spirit and really felt god's prescence to..........usually I don't take like nothing free from somebody that's usually not my mo AT ALL. But since how God hand was in it...........I got my husband asked him if he wanted to go to this thing and he was like sure................it'll be fun tommorow after church of course, still going to church.
   Especially special that god would show up like this on this particular day...........it means something extra special to me.
  I don't want to forget this day, somedays I get real good at convincing myself that god doesn't care, or god doesn't love me - BS MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!! BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Have a great day earth : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment