Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Some bible verses I find a battle to heed..............you all might laugh at me............I don't know if I should talk much.......................


  What kind of pirate am I if I let some youthful lusts bog me down, no the youthful lusts I shall flee from Romans 8:37 "Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us."
Some bible verses I find a battle to heed..............you all might laugh at me............I don't know if I should talk much.......................2 Timothy 2:22 "Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart." I know I have gone off the deep end, ooooooooooooo I have, I have a pic of a certain band on my google main page with their dreamy bedroom eye's looking back at me ------- I know I need to whack myself upside the head already what the hell? Fleeing this stuffs is a good idea, I agree with whoever wrote 2 timothy 2:22. Man though that's a tuffy bible verse to heed for me. I love my google banner do dad magijjer. What could be a better banner on my google homepage, flowers nah, rainbows nah, unicorns nah, waterfalls nah, the grand canyon nah, cuddly koala bears nah, cute puppies nah, a hot band with bedroom eyes staring back at me BING! ------------ obviously I need prayer oh not so much no more hahahahhaah this pirates BACK! Colossians 2:20 "Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances," DEAD WITH CHRIST AHOY MATTEYS!!!!!!!!!! AHOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Set the sails!
Anyways back to stoking the earth to feed the hungry and myself Isaiah 58:7-11 "Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy reward. Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity; And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noon day:And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not."sounds good to me sign me up for that : ) And it's official I'm working at the food bank by me soon : ) speaks to me these verses that not only will your "light rise in obscurity" if you "draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul" but also then the LORD SHALL GUIDE THEE CONTINUALLY, and satisfy they soul in drought, and make fat thy bones.....................you sick ya reach out to the poor........................."and thine health shall spring forth speedily" ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ya, I'm not ill but uh awesome verse : ) though some you really really ill out there it may just increase you health a bit you know what I'm saying............worth trying though reaching out to the hungry see if that ups yer health! Definately such stuffs makes god happy and I think it's bestest to kiss his butt (sheri sheri sheri who talks like this? uhhhhh me hahahahahahahahaahahahaha) Blowing kisses to ya god - I'm a kiss up, teachers pet sure thing : ) ROCK ON!
"and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy reward"
Rock n Roll! It's on god, like donkey kong! coooooooooommmmmmmmmmmpany car god ; ) have a great day earth : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment