Search This Blog

Saturday, May 21, 2011

I'm convinced I'm supposed to be all mourning..........please don't laugh I'm serious................


Don't dare to be stupid don't do it
I'm convinced I'm supposed to be all mourning..........please don't laugh I'm serious................Ecclesiastes 7:4 "The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning; but the heart of fools is in the house of mirth." We supposed to be all good n'sad I'm 100% about this!!!!!!!!!!!!
Proverbs 10:14 "Wise men lay up knowledge: but the mouth of the foolish is near destruction." Don't be a fool, don't do it! Don't dare to be stupid!!!!!!!!! Less, less the stupidity though I'm sure god is not counting my parafoil kiting stupidity - surely that don't count. It's the "mouth" of the foolish that is "near destruction". (I still get to do all the parafoil kiting stupid stupid stupid all I want : )
 Hold onto god's word, this is the biggy god has laid on me recently........Proverbs 21:20-21 "There is treasure to be desired and oil in the dwelling of the wise; but a foolish man spendeth it up. He that followeth after righteousness and mercy findeth life, righteousness, and honour." The foolish man does "spendeth it up" how...............well this fool sometime's will blog stuffs and then be done with that bit of god's word god laid on me "spendeth it up"...........off to fool land. The prosperous way isn't the fool way.........."He that followeth after righteousness and mercy findeth life, righteousness, and honour" Proverbs 3:35 "The wise shall inherit glory: but shame shall be the promotion of fools."
  Proverbs 4:5 "Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth." Get it and don't let it decline from your mouth!!!!!!!!!!! Don't want no fool stuffs coming from your mouth, just wisdom. Because the fools -------------- "shame shall be the promotion of fools"
 Fellow fools, if any you struggling with mass amounts of folly get in gods word Ecclesiastes 2:13 "Then I saw that wisdom excelleth folly, as far as light excelleth darkness."
 1 Corinthians 1:27 "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;" I shall leave the smartians scratching their heads : )
 I am a little sad to in that house of mourning some these days, that I am such a fool sometimes, it is a grevious thing to me these days. Rather I wish to be wise, just wise, no fool, no folly, no more! You all can be sure "shame shall be the promotion of fools"

0 comments:

Post a Comment