Search This Blog

Sunday, May 29, 2011

God can graft you in! Romans 11:23 ".......if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for god is able to graft them in again."...........................


God he doesn't make garbage 2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, 
he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."
part of my skim board is in the image, just got that skim board today 
I skim boarded a lot at like the age of 18 nothing like surfing a good wave!
  God can graft you in! Romans 11:23 "And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again."
  Today at church Ephesians 2 stood out to me especially verse 8 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:" It's true, I'm never so wise, so strong, so perfect, so any that, that I don't need jesus and "grace"!!!!!!!!!!! We are weak............many times I watch the apostolic christian brothers get up before a sermon and say they is weak 1 Corinthians 1:27 "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;" god he did he choose the weak things of the world. I to am weak! It is by the grace of god I am saved through faith. 
  I am a person of many "infirmities" paul talked about that 2 Corinthians 12:9-11 "And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong." there's the magic word grace again! Paul wasn't strong, he wrote a lot of great stuffs in the bible but you can be sure he had a great deal many "infirmeties" I'm a infirmety city!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOO geez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good thing for grace YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (man I battle somedays)
  Topic near to my heart lately..........................being born of the spirit...................John 3:5 "Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God." ........it's a whole new life............one where I walk in the spirit instead of the flesh being "born..........of the spirit" that I need that, that new life without that a person can't enter into the kingdom of god. Really pressed on me today the importance of that. 
next verse also super good 6"That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." That speaks to me you either of the flesh, or your of the spirit one or the other!!!!!!!!!!!!! You going to be about option a or option b!!!!!!!!!!!!
Speaks to me it's a way of being walking in the spirit.............that we need to be born of the spirit...........this new life all the time! Romans 8:5 "For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit."
Galatians 3:3 "Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?" DON'T DO IT DON'T EVER WALK IN THE FLESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment