Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2011

I am the kid with the bullet soul!..................


 I've been without a job for about a year now, somedays it's a bit ruff, I don't really feel really lead of god to do any job really right now, I really think god wants me in His word right now Luke 12:28-31 "If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith? And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind. For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things. But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you." I'm the kid with the bullet soul, just like switchfoot sings about there..........I'm a bit of a pain to everyone..........I've done chased the whole world away from myself! I'm pretty sure of it!

   Galatians 6:8 "For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting." I've spent like most of my life uh sowing to the "corruption". Yep I'm pretty sure these days god just wants me in His word! 
  Galatians 6:7 "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." Sow to the spirit ya be in god's word, reap THAT! 
   ummmmmmmmmm I have a question earth ------------ Like do the meek inherit the earth like while we's all still here????????????? Psalm 37:11 "But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace." Wait I think so! (((I battle pride all the time, but at least I'm like fighting it, that's why I like my aunt's church so much, they so into humbling themselves and fearing god ---------- things I usually lack! I hang around them on sundays and remind myself weekly oh ya I'm suppose to fear god and humble myself)))) 
  Oh, and I will be ready to go switchfoot, soon nuff : ) Have a great day earth!

0 comments:

Post a Comment