Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

I am like convinced that god like fully healed my burns.............


As you can see from the pic, on my middle finger there is a tiny white dot of unhealed skin left and that is it!
My whole hand 2 days ago was a mess! 
(cause I did something stupid involving half a dead christmas tree and fire)
I am like convinced that god like fully healed my burns, cause I've been working at the food bank!!!!!!!...................god's word really is powerful like this..............Isaiah 58:7-8 "Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh? Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy reward." 1 finger I should have a bandaid on, I'll put a bandaid on it, it's got a tiny white spot left on it, one dink spot where the skin hasn't fully healed. But it was amazing to me how fast my wounds healed, really was proof of the power of god's word to me, and I've seen my light I've seen it 10"And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noon day:" out of "obscurity" clean obscurity! 
  Yep this volunteering at the foodbank stuffs is clean working out! I apparently have super hero healing powers now : ) ROCK N ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  And jesus, man he's helping me these days! He put on his special bulletin board another item I am particular weak towards...................(I find jesus more fascinating then ever - he's figured out my weak points, and he's showing up when I'm the most tempted) Ya that's all this fool should say today, have a great week everyone!
  Oh, and I might've found the fountain of youth (well I have been aging backwards) not to long ago I started taking eye vitamins and last night on christian radio I heard that lutein can reverse wrinkles, I think there might be something to that -------- cause I've definately been aging backwards lately..........I sat and looked at a pic of myself at 16 years old (besides I'm a bit chubbier now) I didn't look this youthful at 16. I look pretty like tired and worn out really from ages of 16-18. And I use generic proactive - that stuffs has done miracles for my skin, beyond just acne my skin is looking better. 
  But uh feed the hungry, freakin I've just benefited from volunteering at the foodbank like more then I ever could of fathomed possible. Jesus is clean alongside me like helping me out Hebrews 2:18 "For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted."

0 comments:

Post a Comment