Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm convinced god doesn't want us to be in bondage to addictions and the lusts of the flesh..............


another band making it to heavy rotation on my mp3 player : )
  Blessed Be Apostolic Christian Church of America 
may Jesus Christ our Lord accept your repentances 
and usher you into his beloved and may you dwell in green pastures for all the days of your lives. 
(xoxoxoxo living hope church & apostolic christian church of america xoxoxoxoxoxo VALENTINE ON)
 I told my aunt today and man I've clean convinced myself jesus doesn't want us to be slaves to the lusts of our flesh or to addictions John 8:36 "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed." Some horrible stuffs I've been bound to..............""""I don't know what this overcoming life is going to do for me really?????????????? But it is sure better then being stuck serving mammon etc. and bound to man not good stuffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Galatians 4:3 "Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:"
Galatians 5:1 "Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage." That speaks to me don't go back living for the mammon Luke 16:13, don't go back to said addiction item! I believe jesus he wants us to be free! When I'm doing ............................it seems so great, ya I'm off flying high like a kite "lit" but it's BONDAGE...........cause right after that high I'm left doing all I can to get the next hit! Finally I'm seeing it for what it is!!!!!!!!!!! Bondage!
I don't know what to do with myself as a overcomer? But bondage I need to be done with that stuffs, I need to be done with all that that has bound me!"""""
I started going to a addict recovery group at one my 2 churches living hope, groups called "living clean" AA style group (I'm a addict recovered as of a few weeks anyways : ) I'm going back to this group to for sure! Next week I'm there : ) I'm 100% sure jesus came to set us FREE John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." It ain't no abundant life if your on edge cause you ain't got your next hit of .............................

0 comments:

Post a Comment