Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2011

I'm convinced more then ever that having a foundation in christ is really important................

I'm convinced more then ever that having a foundation in christ is really important................I just got watching benny hinn (he just happens to be right now hitting topics that really intrigue me) today he was talking about having your foundation build on the rock.
  I've known people that both have crumbled the minute a trial happened in their life and then I've seen people just get stronger faith and/or just make it through hard stuffs -------- I've seen this stuffs on this earth. Trials will happen to us all probably, there is pry no way around it??????????? Matthew 16:18 "And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." It's all hinges I believe on what you build your house upon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will the trial/storm in your life be bad when it comes, ya probably, but I believe built on the rock of christ if your house is built really upon the rock of christ "the gates of hell shall not prevail"!!!!!!!
Matthew 7:25-27
25And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

26And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

   Heed god's word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't build upon sand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Walk in the spirit Galatians 5:16 "This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh." Be in god's word today, build your house upon THE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is precisely why it is so important to take children to Sunday school and live your daily life the best you can as an example to your children and others.

Post a Comment