Search This Blog

Monday, July 4, 2011

Ever ask yourself "what does god want from me anyways?" I do!...............


(xoxoxo apostolic christian church of america and living hope church xoxoxo) 
  Blessed Be Apostolic Christian Church of America 
may Jesus Christ our Lord accept your repentances 
and usher you into his beloved and may you dwell in green pastures for all the days of your lives. 
I won't give up, I'll fight the good fight of faith...........no turning back, no giving up. My flesh will just have to DIE! (I mean the lusts of it) We're in a battle people's it's a real war..........Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of thedarkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." FIGHT! This good fight of faith! Don't give the devil a inch! (cause he'll take it, he'll take you somewhere you don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Ever ask yourself "what does god want from me anyways?" I do!...............Luke 5:32 "I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." Repent, not go back to..............................
Hebrews 12

28Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:
 29For our God is a consuming fire.
  If your partying out there, I recommend not doing that anymore! Galatians 5:21 "Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God."
rev·el  (rvl)
intr.v. rev·eled also rev·elledrev·el·ing also rev·el·lingrev·els also rev·els
1. To take great pleasure or delight: She reveled in her unaccustomed leisure.
2. To engage in uproarious festivities; make merry.
n.
  Lately I've wanted to party but I ain't going to, cause bible clearly says people that party party "shall not inherit the kingdom of god" 
   (ruff for me to see friends of mine partying and not being able to join them)
  And I don't recommend lieing either...................don't fib don't do it!............. 
Revelation 22:15 "For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie."
  Our god is a "consuming FIRE" Nahum 1:2 "God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies." pssssssssssssss be on god's good side ; ) don't party don't do it! 
   I don't recommend watching the worldly tv, that stuffs has to irk up god's jealously I suspect greately I ain't taking none chances anyways! How hard it is to make it into heaven if even those who "whosoever loveth and maketh a lie" are on the outside of heaven someday! Surely god is a "consuming FIRE" Deuteronomy 4:24 "For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God."

0 comments:

Post a Comment