Search This Blog

Thursday, May 12, 2011

bible says to beware of the wolves in sheeps clothing...........bMatthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves...............

 
  This life is a wolf rodeo, with a dash of sheep thrown in..........
listen to this song, towards end she talks about praying for angels to be over her
bible says to beware of the wolves in sheeps clothing...........be mindful that they are out there that's what I need to do I've decided...............Matthew 10:16 "Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves." More then any time in my life I'm feeling like I am very much a "sheep in the midst of wolves" potentially and most definately whole entire churches of wolves out there I've decided.
Matthew 7:15-16 "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?" BEWARE of these "false prophets" they come in sheeps clothing but BUT "ye shall know them by their fruits"
  Is it bad I'm just going to take a pretend "smoke break" at my bible study tonight...........cause I don't like being devoured like this Galatians 5:15 "But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another." it's just not good for me.............I'm to weak I am the sort to be "consumed" take it all to heart. (jesus daily facebook page didn't help either yesterday so unchristian of them to boot me from their facebook page, when more then anything I needed to be loved, showed mercy)
  I know they are all pry wolves and I'm easy prey................all having been a satan worshipper once and all.
 Somedays I just want to go in a cave and hide, and that is definately today. But this is why we all need jesus so much, cause we are "sheep in the midst of wolves:" that is if your a sheep! If your a wolf which chances are you is..............uh go pray. Psalm 103:8 "The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy."
   Psalm 22 "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?.......................But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.............Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round..........I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels..................For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet."

0 comments:

Post a Comment