Search This Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2011

I more then respect my elders, I enjoy picking their brains, they have wisdom............

  Blessed Be Apostolic Christian Church of America 
may Jesus Christ our Lord accept your repentances 
and usher you into his beloved and may you dwell in green pastures for all the days of your lives. 
"Ye shall go to the old people, and the old people shall make ye wise"
 not a actual bible verse just my take on things - but jesus pry said that! I'm betting he did!

(xoxoxoxoxoxo apostolic christian church of america Valentine most definately ON xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox few kissing to living hope church they praying for me I'm a tuff customer I won't deny it) I more then respect my elders, I enjoy picking their brains, they have wisdom............at the apostolic christian church of america..........most the time I sit by the old peoples : ) brain picking time for me : ) Ecclesiastes 7:25 "I applied mine heart to know, and to search, and to seek out wisdom, and the reason of things, and to know the wickedness of folly, even of foolishness and madness:" really god is this what your telling me right now?????????????? Right now????????????? Is this why you mad at me????????? hmmmm well back to my thing...............wisdom is something to seek out to TREASURE!!!!!!!!! I know the name of the game it's get wisdom Proverbs 4:7 "Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding."
  Proverbs 19:8 "He that getteth wisdom loveth his own soul: he that keepeth understanding shall find good." I told my old lifegroup leader of living hope church, I miss my old life group that I enjoyed picking all the old foogies brains there - I did a lot! 
  Dang god, shoooooooooot, bringing up eccliesiastes 7:25 to me..............well I guess this is proof why one needs wisdom otherwise I'd just stay a fool not knowing of it's wickedness???????????? What wickedness that is???????????????? But that's what it says there sure enough "and KNOW the wickedness of folly" to KNOW it. I have cards up my hand to god Ecclesiastes 2:13 "Then I saw that wisdom excelleth folly, as far as light excelleth darkness." Ya I chucked that bible verse up my sleeve several days ago ; )
   1 Peter 1:17 "And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:" Man I fear god more then ever.............I some these blog posts, like I really had that stuffs in me NO, god's been using me, and His usage of me has instilled a deep fear of Him in me -------- or it's instilling a deep fear of God in me I should say. I used to not fear god like this. 
  
   
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment